In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Knives and rack Pictures 4 Travis Hallam

paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Hi again. Here are the racks I got from 2003. The one taken outside on the deck is mine and the one in front of the tree is my cousin's but I think I will put it up in the house because it is pretty (small though, mines way bigger). That is my youngest daughter holding them (she makes them look bigger). Could you post these please. Thanks, Travis.
Blades.jpg
rack1.jpg
rack2.jpg

pa.gif

Rixford.gif

LIFES MOSTLY SCARS AND SOUVENIR'S - Max Stalling

To Ride, shoot straight,and speak the truth
This was the Ancient law of Youth
Old times are past, old times are done:
But the Law runs true, O little son!

Comments

• Travis HallamTravis Hallam Member Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks again Pabooger. Pics turned out great.[:)]

Blade Collection is missing 2 knives so I guess I have 25 all together.[^]

Mad Dog
  • groundhog devastationgroundhog devastation Member Posts: 4,495
    edited November -1
    Travis, I'd have probably shot them too! Isn't that 6x6 kind of unique? I see a lot of 4x4's and 5x5's but that one is different! I'd have shot that other one too because he's wide!! Great pics! GHD
  • Travis HallamTravis Hallam Member Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    GHD: I would not have shot if I had a better look at mine. I watched him at less than a 100 yards laying down and looking at me for over 10 minutes and let him go. He finally got up and walked to the west and I walked to the east. When I jumped him in the next draw I saw him running from behind and thought it was another deer. He looked HUGE.

As for my cousins rack, that is very unusual for a muley. Must have been crossed with a whitetail somewhere in the gene pool. I talked enough trash about it being small that I gave him a complex.[}:)] Truthfully, I would have shot it in a heartbeat myself because it is very pretty.[;)]

Mad Dog