In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

One More Try! Shameless Plug Lower Prices

jbw1776jbw1776 Member Posts: 3,056
edited November 2005 in General Discussion
Ya'll, I REALLY need to sell these. I've got them about as low as you'll find in the condition they're in. I appreciate ya'll looking.....

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/SellerAuctions.asp?User=563997

Ben

"I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters."
- Frank Lloyd Wright

Comments

• Options
    dlrjjdlrjj Member Posts: 5,528 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    OK, it's gone. Send me an e-mail with an address.

"Tax evasion is illegal; tax avoidance is an art form"
    Tax evasion is illegal, tax avoidance is an art form.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dlrjj
    OK, it's gone. Send me an e-mail with an address.

"Tax evasion is illegal; tax avoidance is an art form"

Thanks a bunch Dan!!

One left at a great price!

Ben

"I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters."
    - Frank Lloyd Wright
  • Options
    CS8161CS8161 Member Posts: 13,595 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That 30-30 is going to be tough to sell. Walmart has them new for about $239, so by the time you add shipping and FFL fees to your rifle, a person can get it cheaper locally. I think you should knock it down to about $175, shipping included, then it will move.

Chris8161
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof!
    stooges.jpg[IMG][/img][IMG][/img]springer.jpg
  • Options
    CHGOTHNDERCHGOTHNDER Member Posts: 8,936 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I really want it but hate going thru the motions. And a great price.

PJ

editorialcolor.bmp
    If nobody seen you do it, how could you have done it. NRA BENEFACTOR-LIFE Member, AF&AM, Shriner Life Member, A.B.A.T.E. of Illinois "Chicago Chapter" Founding Member & Board Member
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Chris8161
    That 30-30 is going to be tough to sell. Walmart has them new for about $239, so by the time you add shipping and FFL fees to your rifle, a person can get it cheaper locally. I think you should knock it down to about $175, shipping included, then it will move.

But mines already broke it...thats got to count for something, right?[:D] OK, how about now $175 + 15 to ship? Check it out!

Ben

- Frank Lloyd Wright
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by jbw1776
    quote:Originally posted by Chris8161

But mines already broke it...thats got to count for something, right?[:D] OK, how about now $175 + 15 to ship? Check it out!

Ben

- Frank Lloyd Wright

The only problem is...it's not a Marlin[;)]

Eric
    allamericanarmsco@frontiernet.net

All American Arms Company

www.galleryofguns.com
    VIP Code: AAAC

Veteran Owned and Operated
  • Options
    edited November -1
    J, your almost forcing me to buy it.

PJ

editorialcolor.bmp
    If nobody seen you do it, how could you have done it. NRA BENEFACTOR-LIFE Member, AF&AM, Shriner Life Member, A.B.A.T.E. of Illinois "Chicago Chapter" Founding Member & Board Member
  • Options
    wizard78wizard78 Member Posts: 3,144
    edited November -1
    I'd buy it if you were here in Fl. so I didn't have to go through my FFL. [:(]

"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which he proposes to pay off with your money." Gordon Liddy
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Bingo.

PJ

quote:Originally posted by wizard78
    I'd buy it if you were here in Fl. so I didn't have to go through my FFL. [:(]

"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which he proposes to pay off with your money." Gordon Liddy

editorialcolor.bmp
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:
    The only problem is...it's not a Marlin[;)]

Marlin who? They even make a 30/30? Must be new, better stick with the Winchester, its time tested, tried and trued![:D][:D][:D][;)][:D][:D][:D]

Ben

- Frank Lloyd Wright
  • Options
    Mr.PissyPantsMr.PissyPants Member Posts: 3,575
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by jbw1776

Marlin who? They even make a 30/30? Must be new, better stick with the Winchester, its time tested, tried and trued![:D][:D][:D][;)][:D][:D][:D]

Blasphemy! [:D][}:)]

Neo-Jedi Order
    th_reblogo.gif
    Jedi Knight
    th_23031.gifth_22987.jpgMWC '05