In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

thank you isn't enough

maggiethecatmaggiethecat Member Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
A member on this board, a man I look up to and admire more than he, or anyone can know saved my life. It was either today or yeterday, or more likely both. He knows who he is. I am forever indebted to him a debt that only a very few can comprehend. I am honored to know him and be called his friend. I am humbled in his presence. I hope someday I am half the man he is today.
Thank you Danny

Comments

• bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Chris, how you can be surrounded by such good people down there I'll never know (namely Danny and Jerry).

Heck, I'm just stuck with IMACLONE2! [;)] (just kiddin' Walte)

I know I've just met ya once Chris, but I'm pullin' for ya. I had sincerely hoped you'd contact me when you were up.

The 10mm - either you've got it, or you don't get it...
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    Chris,

The man upstairs saved your life, and he will be the one who restores your marriage. Those of us here on earth are just at his service to help you. You have more friends pulling for you and praying for you than you will ever know. Your issues are niether political in nature or gun related, and you will find all of us on your side to succeed in the tough job ahead. You and Michelle are good people and God's children, and he will not forsake you now. Just remember to turn to him in need.

God bless you, Michelle, and the kids. Lots of hard work ahead. Just do it.

How you doin'!wolf_evil_smile_md_wht.gif
  • trstonetrstone Member Posts: 833 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mein Gott Im Himmel, it must have been one DOOZY of a problem....Glad to hear things have been resolved in a positive way for you, though. It seems like it so seldom happens in these gray days of ours....