In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

good bye sex

headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
sex and the city that is, the series is over and that means the g/f cannot make me watch it anymore life is good and the sopranoes starts up again

We're men. Its our God given right to watch sports and smut" - Al Bundy

Comments

• Chevyman TxChevyman Tx Member Posts: 1,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes i agree. Cant wait for the new season of the Soprano's meself! Previews look like it is a gonna be one hell of a season this go round. This dam woman has me addicted to alot of these dam reality shows nowadays. Every thursday i take the phone off the hook so that i can watch survivor. Its a sad world when i let a woman break my spirit!

"Keep turnin to the RIGHT"
  • jsergovicjsergovic Member Posts: 5,526
    edited November -1
    We don't get T.V. reception. And after I review our finances with my wife every few months, I continue to find reasons not to get Cable or Satellite Dish T.V.

What a relief. Imagine not being ruled by the media advertising element of society. They still try to pry into our lives, but this is one venue blocked for now.
  • shooter4shooter4 Member Posts: 4,457
    edited November -1
    A Christmas gift from my BIL.

sopranoplate.jpg
  • gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Going off the title of your topic I thought you were getting married. I also am excited about the new season of the sopranos.
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    No not getting married yet maybe soon though

We're men. Its our God given right to watch sports and smut" - Al Bundy