In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Darwin candidate.

RUGERGUNZRUGERGUNZ Member Posts: 5,638 ✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Couple Runs For Cover As Baked Bullets Burst
Man Leaves Guns, Ammo In Oven, Doesn't Tell Wife

POSTED: 11:50 a.m. EST February 18, 2004
UPDATED: 11:55 a.m. EST February 18, 2004

HOWARD, Wis. -- A Wisconsin man thought his guns and ammunition would be safe if he hid them in the oven while he and his wife were on vacation.

Only he forgot to tell his wife.

When they returned from vacation, she turned on the oven to cook dinner. You can guess the rest.

The couple took cover behind their refrigerator when the bullets began exploding.

The man was able to use an extinguisher to put out the fire that started in the oven. No one was hurt

RUGER.jpgNRA_FLAG_2.gif8.jpg

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Ben Franklin

Comments

• RUGERGUNZRUGERGUNZ Member Posts: 5,638 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=NRYsXh45yDE

I really couldn't tell if the video was real or not. I would have expected him to die.
  • SkyWatcherSkyWatcher Member Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Saw this on the news last night, along with four other "bad gun" stories - one involving a sinister exploding paintball gun. They ran all five right in a row, and all had at least a faintly negative spin. Makes me wonder if they (local channels) just scope the wires for negative gun stories and lump them all together and run them back-to-back as if to say "see how bad guns are". Been seeing more of this type of thing on the Kansas City stations ever since the CCW debate blew up here in MO - and it's still pending decision by the MO Supreme Court.

To whom much is given, much is expected.
  • temblortemblor Member Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I take it they eat out alot.Lets just hope he doesn't reproduce........[:D][:D]
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    I saw it on the news as well but right before they ran that story they ran one about a women that protected here self with a gun. and u guys think ny is so bad

We're men. Its our God given right to watch sports and smut" - Al Bundy