In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

to the booger family

headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
edited October 2003 in General Discussion
No im not going to call any of you out for misbehaving. I got a question for you guys. When I was 5 I lived out in the western part of ny. I would have went to a school called clymer and I lived in a town called mayville "or somthing like that". Is that any wheres near you guys

I yearn for the simpiler times when a man could crawl out of his cave , club a woman over the head and drag her back "

Comments

• Options
    hdwrenchhdwrench Member Posts: 954 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    dont mean to step on another members question but i thought i could give a good answer . yes clymer is in south western ny ,in the mayville area .i have several friends who hunt there , it's a great area. near the pa border and close to erie ,pa .

wrench .

just curious,where you move to ?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    My dad was a manager at a feedstore then. I was 5 at the time. we moved back to a the town of fonda where i live now to help out on my grandparents farm. fonda is located in the mohawk vally 40 minutes west of albany and about an hour and a half or 2 east of syracuse

I yearn for the simpiler times when a man could crawl out of his cave , club a woman over the head and drag her back "
  • Options
    hdwrenchhdwrench Member Posts: 954 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    i been through the mohawk valley pretty there .i have a friend in utica .

wrench .
  • Options
    edited November -1
    it is nice, fondas and hour east of utica down I-90 exit 28

• Options
    boogerbooger Member Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm not ignoring you my friend. I'd like to thnk I'm the original booger and I'm not kin to the Pennsylvania clan. Fine upstanding people but yankees nonetheless.[:D] Keep your shorts on pa.

Them ducks is wary.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    booger no probs here pa sent me an e-mail