In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

been away for a few months...any 6mm fans still ar

ohioghogohioghog Member Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2005 in General Discussion
forum seems to have alot of new names, and a few that i remember.

Comments

• Options
    Hunter375Hunter375 Member Posts: 612 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't know that I would call myself a 6mm fan, though I do love my little Ruger M77 and enjoy poking coyotes with 70-grain TNT's. I am a bit more partial to my .25-06.

It's easy to spot liberals-they are the ones who have no assets to protect and need every handout they can get. They have forbeyed themselves ascendence to a productive lifestyle.
  • Options
    knucklehead14knucklehead14 Member Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hello Hog, It`s been a while. Lots of drama around here since ya were around last. One big thing is we hijacked the paintball forum and changed it into a reloading forum. It still has the name of paintball but it is actually a reloading forum now. Check it out. How are things down your way?

Bad spellers of the world

"UNTIE!"
  • Options
    deer_sniperdeer_sniper Member Posts: 517 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ahh 6mm is perhaps my favorite round....down here in the south it is a general purpose round that will take care of anything we have.

Brian

"Meine Ehre heisst Treue"
  • Options
    DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I own a "Sporterized" 6.5jap!?! ...but I don't use it.... My .243 is much cheaper to shoot.[:D]

Ruric, NE OHIO
  • Options
    edited November -1
    hello knuckle....i have recently purchased a cz .17hmr varmint and am waiting to sight it in. the weather sucks here in southern ohio right now. i did finally get my ccw.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member Posts: 4,911
    edited November -1
    Good to see you back I Started working up some loads fer my old 700 Remington in 243, seems to be pretty touchy, The best so far is 1/2" at 100 Yards. Thats with 85 grain slugs and IMR-4064 powder.
  • Options
    bolthandlebolthandle Member Posts: 1,213 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ohiohog: WHAT DID YOU DO...... DID YOU GET RID OF YOUR 700 Remington. You know.... the one with the fart trigger.[:D]

Bolt

PEACE THROUGH SUPERIOR FIREPOWER
  • Options
    edited November -1
    bolt,
    no, i still have the 6mm with the fart trigger. i have been busy setting up my .17hmr and itching to get it to the range. i still use a wheelbarrow to haul the 6mm to the field. the hart barrel is the size of a broomstick handle for sure. nothing will ever replace the 6mm.......i wish more people shot'em.
    is GHD and Kingjoey still around??
  • Options
    bolthandlebolthandle Member Posts: 1,213 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ohio: I dont post as much as I used to. I have seen Kingjoey post from time to time but not to sure about GHD.
    Id guess they have tired of some that dwell here or are working too much....... as I have.

Bolt

PEACE THROUGH SUPERIOR FIREPOWER
  • Options
    kingjoeykingjoey Member Posts: 8,636
    edited November -1
    Hey 'Hog, we're still here. Been busy but still get time to throw some 100gr pills WAY out there now and then. How ya been?

Love them Beavers
    orst-title-1.gif