In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

The Nunn boys cant drive

dawniedawnie Member Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2004 in General Discussion
Nunn was asking about a lens for my car.This is the second time my car has been hit since I have been here.Travis backed into my Taraus right after I moved in and now Nunn has backed into my car.We told Travis that he is to back into his parking space so he can just pull straight out well I told Nunn last night that he is to back into his parking space at night so he can pull straight out.
I noticed that my lens was broke at work yesterday and I just assumed that some non driving fool backed into my car when I got home I was going to show it to David and he was already looking at it and I said see what happend then I noticed that he had more pieces in his hand and I said what is that and he said I backed into your car this morning how could I get mad he felt bad.
I wonder if this is going to a ongoing affair.....or will the Nunn boys learn how to back up......

Comments

• Options
    rldowns3rldowns3 Member Posts: 6,096
    edited November -1
    ROFLMAO!

Hey Nunn! Your lady friend is telling us all your secrets! [:D]

Dawnie, as a former deputy sheriff, I can for a fact tell you that all law enforcement officers from ANY agency around the country don't know how to back a car up. See, they aren't used to caring how they park or back up since we could just basically park anywhere we wanted. After all who is going to ticket a police cruiser? And backing up? Don't bother teaching us that trick. When we're ready to go we just jam it into reverse, hit the gas, spin around throw it in drive and go.

aliens.jpg
  • Options
    IAMACLONE_2IAMACLONE_2 Member Posts: 4,725
    edited November -1
    Dawnie:
    Per the Certi_fit body parts book - They have a Dallas location
    Check your local yellow pages, I think they have 2 locations.
    Tail lamp assemblies complete:
    96-97 $46.75 98-99 $41.75 2000-up states to call
    Possible they are cheaper by the case.
    [:p]
    Walte
  • Options
    wipalawipala Member Posts: 11,068
    edited November -1
    Hey ever think if it happens more than once ,maybe you parked wrong[:D][}:)][;)]

"When you choose the lesser of two evils, always remember that it is still an evil."
    - Max Lerner
  • Options
    ElMuertoMonkeyElMuertoMonkey Member Posts: 12,898
    edited November -1
    It's not that they can't drive or park.... they're just overzealous in their parking habits![:D]
  • Options
    gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Perhaps you should paint your car either bright orange or school bus yellow so the blinding glare from such a bright obnoxious color will be such that they will be able to easily avoid hitting your car.
  • Options
    FrOgFrOg Member Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sorry to hear about your accident, but that's pretty funny.[:D][:D][:D]

Frog

pn-divmc.gifkyle18.jpgBLRR19_a.jpg850351.jpg

GO NAVY, BEAT ARMY
    Don't Mess with Texas / Don't Mess with Poland
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Dawnie....
    What makes you think being a lousy driver is limited to just those 2 men?.....[}:)][}:)]

cute_skunk.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by BlackRoses
    Dawnie....
    What makes you think being a lousy driver is limited to just those 2 men?.....[}:)][}:)]

Yea look at all thouse female drivers out there...DOH! Did I just say that? [:D][:p]

aliens.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    rldowns3...

Another male that thinks he can drive huh?..

cute_skunk.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion
  • Options
    edited November -1
    rldowns3...

Another male that thinks he can drive huh?..

[:D] Wanna have a contest? [:D][:p][}:)]

aliens.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Actually men in suits are the worst drivers...then students..

cute_skunk.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    R = Race

When it comes to backing up,, this person has the record.

Problem backing up when on the upper floors of an adjacent parking garage.

carback.jpg

Other freedoms are IN COURT NOW and under attack. Click to read latest report.
  • Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,023 ******
    edited November -1
    New light assembly: $24.90 including shipping from a Fleabay seller. MO in hand, will mail tomorrow.

SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com the best gun auction site on the Net! Email gpd035@sbcglobal.net
  • Options
    bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
    edited November -1
    Yes David, that is a start. The true cost will be paid in the years and decades to come. You may as well get her a new red 'vette and get it over with.

040103cowboy_shooting_one_gun_md_clr_prv.gifBig Daddy my heros have always been cowboys,they still are it seems
  • Options
    kingjoeykingjoey Member Posts: 8,636
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by rldowns3
    Dawnie....

Yea look at all thouse female drivers out there...DOH! Did I just say that? [:D][:p]

aliens.jpg

AMEN! Women drivers SUCK![;)] I did race against a hottie who had a 5.0 once, she could almost drive, but wasn't smart enough to buy a Chevy (needless to say she lost the race)[}:)][}:)][}:)]

Love them Beavers
    orst-title-1.gif