In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Hurricane Frances. Here we go again.

powdersmokepowdersmoke Member Posts: 3,241
edited August 2004 in General Discussion
Over my coffee was looking this situation over.[}:)]

[:(!]Almost got everything back to normal and what happens. Same scenario, hurricane right over my house. This ones going to cover more area. Charly had hurricane force winds 30 miles in diameter. Frances has hurricane force winds 70 miles in diameter.

Even if it hits as a cat. 4 by the time Frances makes my house it will be downgraded, probably to a cat. 1, based on what Charley did. Still, gotta batten down the hatches and get everything off the acreage to be safe. [V]

If Frances hits us as a cat. 4 there will be much more reason to declare the state a disaster area. More billions of your tax dollars. It worries me. If I have work out of state then I'll be leaving the wife to care for all the 'stuff'.[8][:(!]

Of course it's still early enough for it to turn north along the coast. Look out Carolinas.[:(]

HurrFranc.gif

cowboypoint.jpg

When you wrestle a 'gator, there ain't no good end!!

"Molon Labe!" Spartan General-King Leonidas

http://www.whyemier.1accesshost.com/