In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Gun you dream of?

2»

Comments

• bsallybsally Member Posts: 3,165
    edited November -1
    Probably a Krieghoff over/under. With 20 and 28ga. barrels

SALLY
    Committee member-Ducks Unlimited
  • richbugrichbug Member Posts: 3,650
    edited November -1
    I'm with v35...except I was looking at it in reverse, A P51D just ot get to use the 6 m2-50's

My border collie is smarter than your honor student.
  • Bert H.Bert H. Member Posts: 11,279 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A factory original Winchester Model 1885 high-wall Takedown in 50-110 Express[^]

Bert H.

Real Men use a SINGLE-SHOT!
  • BOBBYWINSBOBBYWINS Member Posts: 7,810
    edited November -1
    I've always wanted a Spencer and a Sharps.[:p][:p][:p]

And someday I will!!![;)]

BW

IT'S WHAT PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THEMSELVES THAT MAKES THEM AFRAID.
  • lmfischerlmfischer Member Posts: 17 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've always thought it might be fun to have one of those big, honkin' 16" guns that were mounted on the Iowa class battleships. Hmm . I might not be too popular with the range owner if I were to destroy his backstop with my first shot. Maybe I should rethink this .

"No matter how good you are at something, there's always about a million people better than you." - Homer Simpson
  • RUGERGUNZRUGERGUNZ Member Posts: 5,638 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ruger Palma Match Rifle -- Only made 25.

RUGER.jpg

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." -- Sigmund Freud, General Introduction to Psychoanalysis
  • trusta45trusta45 Member Posts: 516 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I dont know how on earth this gun slipped my mind till now but one of my biggest dream guns is a Heckler & Koch Mark.23 SOCOM and at $2500.00 it looks like it will stay a dream.
  • rldowns3rldowns3 Member Posts: 6,096
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by lmfischer
    I've always thought it might be fun to have one of those big, honkin' 16" guns that were mounted on the Iowa class battleships. Hmm . I might not be too popular with the range owner if I were to destroy his backstop with my first shot. Maybe I should rethink this

While you're thinking, consider this....do you think the range owner would even want to bother you if you had a 16" gun turret in your front yard pounding his shooting range from 25 miles away?

aliens.jpg