In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Are you Tricking or Treating ?

select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2003 in General Discussion
How many of you are leaving the porch light on ?

Comments

• Options
    IAMACLONE_2IAMACLONE_2 Member Posts: 4,725
    edited November -1
    Not trick or treating tonight unless your going to give away that ac556, then I'll be there in 30 minutes.

Yep will be leaving the porch lights on, as well as the cameras. Just had the wifes Mustang Bulliet repainted & have to pick it up tonight, she is scared some kid will scratch it.
    Walte
  • Options
    Gordian BladeGordian Blade Member Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We're treating at my house this year. My kids are too old for it, but we still have younger kids in the neighborhood. We get fewer each year. Last year there were only about 10 groups. I buy candy I like so I get the leftovers.

Personally, I gave up on Halloween after 2nd grade when I spent the whole next day holding my stomach and barfing. Kind of took the fun memories out of it for me.
  • Options
    Mr.PissyPantsMr.PissyPants Member Posts: 3,575
    edited November -1
    I live in an apartment but I have a bowl full of snickers for any kids that come by.

Tonight the fellas are coming over and we are going to grill up some steaks, drink some awesome beer, and watch scary movies.

fb0d9d60.jpg

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    joey garzajoey garza Member Posts: 523 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i bought a couple bags of candy last week and its all gone??
  • Options
    NickCWinterNickCWinter Member Posts: 2,927
    edited November -1
    I think my second wife tricked at some time in her life. Looking at her back then, it sure would have been a treat!
  • Options
    Smokeeater 38Smokeeater 38 Member Posts: 2,735
    edited November -1
    Lights off and I may go out to eat.

Get the job done and come home safe guys.

I rush in where others flee.
  • Options
    sunasuna Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am tricking my bottle of teqkilla open and treat myself to a drink.
  • Options
    SilverBoxSilverBox Member Posts: 2,347
    edited November -1
    Treating. Spending the evening at my gf's apt. We might go out for a drink or 2 at some point, but we'll have the light on while we are there.
  • Options
    NighthawkNighthawk Member Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would love to,my wife is in Richmond at a conference and she is upset she cant be here to give out candy.Me I get to dress up like a Police man and ride around all night.Just finished polishing some of my costume.

Rugster

"Toujours Pret"
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Be careful Rugster, some moron may think your not real tonight. Myself, I like to let the parents come to the door and I hide in the yard.. then come out screaming with one arm under my shirt. Ketchup spattered everywhere. Sweet dreams kids..
  • Options
    shooter4shooter4 Member Posts: 4,457
    edited November -1
    I'm in the treatin mode.

Check my post.
  • Options
    bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Neither... We're leavin'! [:D]
    However, we live in the city, but in kinda a remote spot, on a dead-end road. We've been here 7 years, and we leave our lights on and we've never had a trick-r-treater...
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • Options
    rldowns3rldowns3 Member Posts: 6,096
    edited November -1
    I really need the cash so I think I'm trickin' tonight [:D][:p] [}:)]

annoyaliberal.jpgnotmyfault.gif