In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Miss Cali Can keep ur Crown

joker5656joker5656 Member Posts: 5,598 ✭✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
well Trump has agreed to let her keep the Crown, love her to, she brought up her freedom of speech. i love her even more

Comments

• joker5656joker5656 Member Posts: 5,598 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    well Trump has agreed to let her keep the Crown, love her to, she brought up her freedom of speech. i love her even more
  • HandLoadHandLoad Member Posts: 15,998
    edited November -1
    She kicked tham in the teeth several issues, several times! Tough Girl! Good Girl! All the more to like!
  • Aspen79seAspen79se Member Posts: 4,707
    edited November -1
    And you're surprised Trump kept this attention grabbing moron? I really wish they'd get these two idiots off the news.
    edited November -1
    But Aspen, you Luuuuve Jeanine Garofalo, right?
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by HandLoad
    But Aspen, you Luuuuve Jeanine Garofalo, right?

And, this has what to do with the topic posted?

Trump proved his "pageant" possesses no integrity. The contestants can lie, ignore contractual obligations, and pander for attention outside of the organization with no consequences for their actions.
  • mike55mike55 Member Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:And you're surprised Trump kept this attention grabbing moron? I really wish they'd get these two idiots off the news.

Why is she an "attention grabbing moron"? She stated her belief on national tv( a view shared by most Americans) and was slammed by a flamming homo. That attention grabbing moron( the homo) should not have been allowed to be a judge much less ask a question in which he/she/it would have should a biased opinion on.

Mike
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mike55
    quote:And you're surprised Trump kept this attention grabbing moron? I really wish they'd get these two idiots off the news.

Why is she an "attention grabbing moron"? She stated her belief on national tv( a view shared by most Americans) and was slammed by a flamming homo. That attention grabbing moron( the homo) should not have been allowed to be a judge much less ask a question in which he/she/it would have should a biased opinion on.

Mike

And, she continues to go on television to promote her views. Which makes her different from the schmuck Trump hired as a judge, how?

Trumps choice in judges is based solely on what will bring in ratings. Heck, all Trump did in that press conference was repeat "Look how beautiful she is."
  • NOSLEEPNOSLEEP Member Posts: 4,526
    edited November -1
    Good for her. Perhaps she can continue to be spokesperson for decency.

Sodomites, Bite me.
  • JustCJustC Member Posts: 16,056 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    freedom of speech,..if you don't like or want to hear her honest answer,..... sucks being you, or move away from here.[}:)] I am glad the girl went the non-PC way and said what she thought,.....good for her.
  • mike55mike55 Member Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:And, she continues to go on television to promote her views. Which makes her different from the schmuck Trump hired as a judge, how?
    UM, Lets see,
    Maybe because she is NOT supposed to be an unbiased judge like that piss of s**t periz hilton(sp?). She is stating her beliefs and is not judging anyone, she even said that she hopes she doesn't offend anybody. Hilton on the other hand went off the deep end when she didn't go along with his queer ways. Say what you will but he cost that woman the Miss USA crown. I think he should be shot.

Mike
  • dongilldongill Member Posts: 2,640
    edited November -1
    Great! Those friends[}:)] were really tough on her!
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by JustC
    freedom of speech,..if you don't like or want to hear her honest answer,..... sucks being you, or move away from here.[}:)] I am glad the girl went the non-PC way and said what she thought,.....good for her.

Yes, and she has no right to complain about other people exercising there freedom of speech.

quote:he is stating her beliefs and is not judging anyone, she even said that she hopes she doesn't offend anybody. Hilton on the other hand went off the deep end when she didn't go along with his queer ways. Say what you will but he cost that woman the Miss USA crown. I think he should be shot.

Wow, suggesting killing fellow human over a beauty pageant? You're a piece of work. Hilton did the same thing the Beauty Queen did, and you don't like it? Tough. Freedom of speech and all. But, most of the posters here only believe in that when it jives with their beliefs.
  • allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,509 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Last night, Miss Prejean went into Trump Towers for her interview with Donald Trump, wherein he would decide if she would lose her crown, and she was carrying her knee pads.
    Looks like the interview went well.
  • slingerslinger Member Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Some folks aren't good enough to carry her knee pads.
  • JustCJustC Member Posts: 16,056 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Aspen79se

Yes, and she has no right to complain about other people exercising there freedom of speech.

I'll give you that,.they have a right to "THEIR" opinion. She was asked what her opinion was, and she gave it,..nobody asked the judge what his opinion was,..if he wanted to air it,.maybe he should have donned his ladies attire and entered the contest shimself[:0]

I would have said the same thing she did,....I don't care about a prize as much as I do about my values. I am not going to lie to win,....I'll tell ya straight (no pun intended[:D])
  • restoreguyrestoreguy Member Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    For all you "Free Speech Prejean Bashers" out there on this board....BITE ME...!! she only speaks for over 80% of the people in this country. Griggs and Aspen... go into your darkened bedrooms and do indecent things to your Obama BLOW UP DOLLS...!! It must be HELL to be a LIBERAL DEMOCRAT, especially now..!!
  • losttraillosttrail Member Posts: 185 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    And you're surprised Trump kept this attention grabbing moron? I really wish they'd get these two idiots off the news.

Liberals! They are so idiotic and transparant.

Miss Prejean said the same thing Comrade Obama has said on numerous occasions.

Comrade Obama is hailed as a visionary, the Messiah, great speaker, etc.

Miss Prejean gets called vile names, every aspect of her life is ridiculed and condemned.

Aspen - where is your Liberal tolerance? Why can't you tolerate her opinion? It's the same as Comrade Obama's.
  • allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,509 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Boy are y'all wound tight.
    I completely support Miss Prejean's right to free speech, and she should be able to keep her crown, in spite of a politically incorrect remark.
    I cannot stand political correctness.
    Y'all are sure wound tight, calling me a liberal.
    I would love to give the keynote address at the next Democrat Presidential convention, I have a lot of things to say that they need to hear, but it wouldn't make them happy. The person who had hired me, would certainly lose their job.

I think y'all could find a little better standard bearer for your cause.
    I dislike beauty pageants, they are degrading to women.
    I never watch beauty pageants, but I did see a tape of Miss Prejeans remarks.
    What a bimbo!
    She must have an IQ of about 78.
    She stammered out some incomprehensible remark about "...in my country, we don't allow gay marriage..." Really, her remarks were incomprehensible, what an airhead.
    Also, according to reports, she butchered her beautiful body, ie silicone breast implants, in her desire to win.

If y'all want to rally behind this Bimbo, as your standard-bearer, then have at it.
    Please leave me out of the field of fire, I have other battles to fight.
    Besides, I was just making a joke about this gal giving a bj to win a beauty pageant.
    But, a girl who would have her chest carved up, for this end, would probably give the owner of the pageant a bj, think about it.
  • FatstratFatstrat Member Posts: 9,147
    edited November -1

quote:he is stating her beliefs and is not judging anyone, she even said that she hopes she doesn't offend anybody. Hilton on the other hand went off the deep end when she didn't go along with his queer ways. Say what you will but he cost that woman the Miss USA crown. I think he should be shot.

Wow, suggesting killing fellow human over a beauty pageant? You're a piece of work. Hilton did the same thing the Beauty Queen did, and you don't like it? Tough. Freedom of speech and all. But, most of the posters here only believe in that when it jives with their beliefs.

OK, not killed. Just having his head stomped until he is bedridden and has take his meals thru a staw for the rest of his life will suffice.
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,639 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This has nothing to do with Freedom of Speech. There is not Government entity that was trying to muzzle her. The pageant is a private concern, and if its owner wants her out because of what she said, he has every right to toss her.

He also has the right to fire little miss Hilton for what it said.

Now, just who would be carping about the First Amendment then?
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by losttrail
    Aspen - where is your Liberal tolerance? Why can't you tolerate her opinion? It's the same as Comrade Obama's.

You're not too bright, are you? The Beauty Queen is entitled to her opinion, as I'm entitled to mine.

Eighty percent of the public is against gay marriage, huh? Then why does the number of states recognizing/allowing same sex marriages growing?
    This has nothing to do with Freedom of Speech. There is not Government entity that was trying to muzzle her. The pageant is a private concern, and if its owner wants her out because of what she said, he has every right to toss her.

Now, just who would be carping about the First Amendme

Good point, Don. Mr. Trump graves attention, like a junkie. He lives by the phrase, "There's no such thing as bad publicity", and this is exactly why she kept her crown, and he invited Mr. Hilton back to judge.
  • 1fisher1fisher Member Posts: 1,012 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think that Trump has to be laughing his head off over this controversy. He gets to go on all the news programs and show his face (his favorite thing) and it has suddenly brought tons of attention to a pageant that nobody in America cares about anymore (except gay men for some reason).
    He will keep this in the news as long as possible - and you will hear a re-hash of the whole thing just prior to next year's pageant so the ratings and ad revenue will go up.
  • Queen of SwordsQueen of Swords Member Posts: 14,355
    edited November -1
    This is just the most recent and most publicized and politisized example of how far the liberal left has their heads shoved up thier own azzes they cannot even see the light of day.

They preach and ask for "tolerance for all people, and ways of thinking" but the only tolerance that is extended is to their own views and ways of thinking. However, they are too self-rightious to even comprehend the hypocricy of their own reaction. Anyone who gives an opinion other than thiers is treated like a threat, and vilified. They resort to roughly the emotional maturity of a 6 year old, you don't agee with me, so you are evil, and I hate you.

Liberals are the most intolerant people on the planet.
  • HeavyBarrelHeavyBarrel Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Don McManus

Now, just who would be carping about the First Amendment then?

+1, One day one DAMN day! people will figure out the DAMN definition of Freedom of speech......