In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Pot planted in students locker

alledanalledan Member Posts: 19,541
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
SOUTH HAVEN, Mich. - An assistant principal who was trying to get a student expelled admitted planting marijuana in the boy's locker, police said.

Police say Pat Conroy told them this month that he placed the marijuana in the locker at South Haven High School last year because he suspected the boy was a drug dealer and wanted him expelled.

The plan failed because a police drug dog didn't find the contraband during a school search last year.

Conroy, who has been placed on administrative leave, said he "lost his perspective" and had done something "stupid, arrogant and unethical," according to a police report. He told police that he only planted evidence once, according to the report. It was unclear how the plan came to light.

A message seeking comment was left Friday night at a home listing for Conroy.

Police searched Conroy's office Feb. 9 and found a drawer filled with packets of suspected marijuana and assorted pills, the police report said.

Conroy told police he had been collecting the drugs confiscated from students to use at student expulsion hearings as evidence.

School Board President Ed Bocock said he never saw drugs displayed at any student expulsion hearing he attended.

Prosecutors are reviewing the case to see whether Conroy could be charged with possession of marijuana.

Gun_smokes.gif

Delta.gif

Comments

• BOBBYWINSBOBBYWINS Member Posts: 7,810
    edited November -1
    A possible front runner for the Darwin Award?

BW

IT'S WHAT PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THEMSELVES THAT MAKES THEM AFRAID.
  • tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    Yeah...Right...He "only" planted drugs "once". Yeah, the one time he got caught.

Quote "Somehow government decided that the Constitutional Bill of Rights has become the Bill of "Suggested" Rights and are to be rationed to the citizens as the power elite sees fit"
  • Contender ManContender Man Member Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'll bet he never inhaled either[}:)]

2470099-S.jpg
    If you only have time to do two things so-so, or one thing well ... do the one thing!
  • soopsoop Member Posts: 4,633
    edited November -1
    Pretty stupid for someone who is working in education.
  • alledanalledan Member Posts: 19,541
    edited November -1
    I wonder where he really did got the dope?[?]

All those so called angels that squeeze us for tax money every time the wind blows just aren't what they are perceived to be are they?[}:)]

Gun_smokes.gif

Delta.gif
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    That is terrible. I expect there is more to this story due to the simple fact of how a lot of kids are these days. BUT that man had no right and was totally wrong by doing that.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • ruger270manruger270man Member Posts: 9,361 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    When I read the title I thought you meant he grew it in the locker, and was wondering how in the world did they get lights in there..

[:D]

GWB_logo_100.gifGWB_logo_100.gifGWB_logo_100.gifErie.gif
    banner-small.jpg
    www.awbansunset.com