In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

"Second thoughts on George Bush" (C&P)

dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
"Second thoughts on George Bush"

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to speak my mind.? I lost my job this past year.? When Clinton was president I was secure and prosperous, but in the last year we had to close our operations.? I was forced out of the place where I had worked for 34 years.

Not a single government program was there to help me.

Just so you know I lost both of my sons fighting for their country.? I lost them in Iraq and for what?? So that Bush's oil buddies can get rich?? My pain is indescribable.

I simply have nothing left.? How can Bush call himself a Christian when he neglects people like me?? I am a senior citizen with various medical problems.? I'm not in a position where I can begin a new career, all because of President Bush.

Mr. Bush, I dare you to look me in the face and tell me you are a compassionate man!? I dare you to look me in the face and tell me you are a Christian.? If I had any money left I would donate it all to the Democratic Party.

If Al Gore had been elected President in 2000, I would still have a job, a home and most importantly, a family.

Regards,

[}:)]Saddam Huessein[}:)]

How you doin'!wolf_evil_smile_md_wht.gif

Comments