In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Kid Rockin' up and down the coast....

guns-n-painthorsesguns-n-painthorses Member Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
O.K. so he was wearing a flag....ho hum.

I noticed he was the only singer singing about how good it was to be livin' in the USA.

And with most modern rock all sounding the same, he is something different.

And I hate rap. I think the guy is a good singer but the rap thing keeps me at a distance from him.

And besides, Hank Jr. says he's OK and that's good enough for me![:D]

Comments

• idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The only Kid Rock song I like is "American Badass"
  • BullzeyeBullzeye Member Posts: 3,560
    edited November -1
    See thread KID_ROCK_SUCKS

army_slblu.jpgpv2.gifInsignia_in.jpgairborne%20wings-2.jpgtogcrest.gif
  • 2gun2gun Member Posts: 318 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i like some of his stuff but...

i have a problem with anyone wearing the flag as a garment. i know i see bathing suits and all kinds of other stuff made to look like old glory but i think as a symbol it should have some value. old shirts end up crumpled in the trash, thats not how a flag should end up.

happiness is a warm gun, preferably preban
  • DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I had heard that he wore a Fur-Coat to a PETA gathering where his girl-friend was speaking at???....If he really did!?!...Hat's off to the man...[^]

"I AM MY OWN WORST ENEMY"
  • Queen of SwordsQueen of Swords Member Posts: 14,355
    edited November -1
    i'm sorry, i was watching janet...what was the question?

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it that the former does not submit to hereditary predjudices, but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - Albert E.

On my tombstone:"Keep you eyes on the road, your hands upon the wheel..."the Lizard King
  • FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    YEA BTW DIRTYRAT, speeking of peta, I had gone to PETA's Web site to see what commercials they were going to run on Super bowl. See some states were going to run them and some not, did you see any?

gun1.gif
    "If you aim at nothing,
    you will be sure to hit it"
    hsas371x48.gif
    Santa_Cruz.gif
    [img][/img]
  • ruger270manruger270man Member Posts: 9,361 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Umm.. too bad kid rock's "american badass" is just some terrible singing over the top of metallicas "sad but true".

bigun2.gif
    banner-small.jpg
    www.awbansunset.com
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. -Thomas Jefferson