In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Doug Wilson

tneff1969tneff1969 Member Posts: 6,682 ✭✭
edited January 2011 in General Discussion
you've got mail

Comments

• tneff1969tneff1969 Member Posts: 6,682 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey Im sorry that my picture seemed to hijack your thread. I replaced some photos in Photobucket and it changed the one I had here too.... sorry....

And thanks to my buddy here who went on my acct. and took it off while I was on the road! I appreciate it.
    edited November -1
    You got that vest filled up yet? Cheaper than dirt has 1000' spools of 550 cord for $40. You cannot have a survival vest without a bunch of this stuff! I have 2 spools of green and am about to pull the trigger on a spool of black. Would also be goot to have for your "other idea..."
    edited November -1
    Did you get my e-mail? I think i should have let you know on the forum i was thinking about sending you an e-mail. Then after i thought about it, i did send you an e-mail. So in closing, i Sent you an e-mail. [:)]
    edited November -1
    Has anybody heard from him?I got a strange email saying that he was in the UK and he got robbedof his money and phone and he need a 1000 dollers.Is this a scam?Has anyone else received this email?

If someone can tell me how to attach my email to this post I'll print it.
    edited November -1
    You've got mail. Sorry took so long.[V]
    edited November -1
    I sent you a PM in response to your question.
    edited November -1
    If you're not going to check your email.... Give me a call.
    edited November -1
    What is his new screen name
    edited November -1
    you got mail

Son if you didn't learn something today, you wasted the whole day. (Jasper N. Lee, my granddaddy)
    edited November -1
    More then being glad to see you posting again, Its good to see you are healthy and posting again.
    I always enjoyed your posts before you stopped a few years back.
    edited November -1
    jjmitchell sent me a beautiful handmade antler handled knife that will be on its way to you come Monday morning. I assume the dies made it ok?

I think you will like this knife very much, its a beautiful blade.

JuJu(who thinks , better late than never)
    edited November -1
    Hi Doug-you won my giveaway--so send me an email with your address and I'll ship it out to you--I sent you one from GB but maybe you didn't get it or it went in your spam folder.
    edited November -1
    Doug,
    Well I met your son Dave at the gun show in Pensacola Fl. Sat and he is a fine young man. We are planning on doing some shooting this Tuesday at our range. Dave will be working almost across the street from my wife. As both of our sons are in the navy we understand being away from home so we will invite Dave out to our house for the holidays that he can make it home for. Dave is do a great service for all of us as he will be teaching at the Navy survial school here in Pensacola. Dave went to the local MUDBUG event downtown Friday night and was still showing signs of suffering at the gun show I think all of us that over 21[;)] can remeber those day[}:)][xx(][:D][:0]
    I just wanted you to know that if you are worried about Dave being away from home the wife and i will help make his stay here a little better if we can.
    Ron & Carla

homer_the_bodygaurd.jpg
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    edited November -1
    Your dies should be there tomorrow if fedex can be believed.

The knife will ship next week.

Thanks for your patience

JuJu(who shipped an AK brake today for another member)
    edited November -1
    You won the Survival Vest giveaway! Please send your info to allrndcowboy@yahoo.com so I can get it in the mail today.
    edited November -1
    You've got mail.
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    You've got mail.
    edited November -1
    I see you are an offshoot of my Church!

Member of the 2nd Universal Church of St. John Moses Browning, Reformed (P-35)

it's all good[:)]

may the blessings of St. JMB decend upon us all[8D]
    edited November -1
    Tell us what happen with you is every thing ok? Did you have to evac.
    how out of power?is the river down.Do you need any thing generator or?
    edited November -1
    You gots mail.

Shane
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    You don't have mail.
    edited November -1
    Where is the giveaway post in www.1776x2.com?
    edited November -1
    Do you check your voicemail on your cell phone? When I call, it goes straight to voicemail. I missed your call by about 2 minutes. Call me.
    edited November -1
    Hello group, My name is John Rowland. Doug has called me and asked me to advise you that due to nonstop rain he has lost his landlines and access to the internet etc..
    As soon as he gets his connection back he will conclude his giveaway.
    Thank You for your patience
    John
    edited November -1
    I still haven't recieved the second load book from Hodgdon. I'm just going to send the package without it tomorrow. Watch your mail.

Woods
    edited November -1
    Happy July 4th sir.
    edited November -1
    Doug,

I may take you up on the offer about driving the car. I'll let you know soon.

Cameron
    edited November -1
    hey doug,
    got the package, thanks for the extra "goodies"!![:p]
    tom
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the box! More books, and home made sausage! The first thing that reached me was the scent, and my mouth started watering.[:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p]
    edited November -1
    Doug THIS is the .380 you should get your lady friend instead of that tip up barrel Beretta. Just a great little gun--sure miss my .32 ACP version but that is soon gonna be corrected.
    http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=160543481
    BTW it is Locust Forks auction.
    edited November -1
    Ya know, did he really become that disenchanted with us that he can't even stop in to say "HI" once in awhile?!?!? Sheeesh!!
    edited November -1
    You won the Ruger giveaway, would you mind telling me if the Black with Red letters look ok for Ruger? If not would you share your opinion if you think there are better colors for Ruger? My wife is making some more now for the next drawing. But it takes her a while to knit and make them. Wish I could post pics!
    edited November -1
    anybody know Doug's email?

i cant get messages to send through the GB system as the wrong email is linked to my account...
    edited November -1
    The wife & I are contemplating a trip up to the Goose museum in the near future & we have a couple ??.
    How many hours do you think it'll take for a fairly comprehensive tour of the place?
    Approx. how many planes are on display?
    Motels close by?
    Scheduled closures in the next month?
    Any help would be mucho appreciated.
    [:)]barto[:)]
    edited November -1
    You've got mail. [:)]
    edited November -1
    Hey Doug. Got your first package today. Thanks for the jerky!

Let me know if there's anything I can try to send you from over here.
    edited November -1
    Those bumper stickers you won, Do you plan to put them on your truck/car? They say 2 things . One you like Rugers, and follow me to my house i have guns [:0]
    edited November -1
    In the event you stopped reading the other thread in which we were "exchanging ideas" (to put it politely and not entirely accurately), I'm posting this to give you my sincerest apologies... and not just because I'm afraid your four sons are gonna teach me some manners.

I let my emotions get the better of me and, as is pretty typical, I shot my mouth off. I wish I had a legitimate excuse for this, but in retrospect there really is no reason for calling you (both implicitly and explicitly) what I did.

If my anger got the better of me it is because I know several fine upstanding folks who originally came here as illegal aliens; mothers, fathers, grandparents who would never hurt anyone with so much as a harsh word. And when I imagine someone killing them out of fear or ignorance because "all illegals should be shot and strung up," it gets me going.

However, my imagination is no excuse for actual words and I know I offended and angered you. I know that you did not mean what you said in the way I took it. Please accept my sincerest apologies. The fault on this is mine entirely.