In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

DIRTYRAT

robjacksrobjacks Member Posts: 749 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Thanks mister you led me astray,you didnt tell me when you got me addicted to this site you cant use the cap locks....HA HA

Comments

• robjacksrobjacks Member Posts: 749 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What times the plunge???You jumping in[:)]
    edited November -1
    You notice i did that in cap locks for ya,se i do pay attention to postings even though im new at this,you not only have turkey fever,now you have crawfish fever,it sounds to me like you are definetly an outdoors kinda guy who has been inside way to long.....Have you tried ice fishing?At least you would be outdoors.
    edited November -1
    I just had a post on the hevi load shells,i bought some last night at gander mountain,they were expensive but ive heard there really effective,hopefully ill find out in a couple months,,,
    edited November -1
    Hey are you on......HAPPY BIRTHDAY>>>>>
    The big 41 Have a good one
  • DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The Pre-jump party started last night at 6:00 at the Comfort Inn in Ashtabula.I think they jump in at noon today. It will be on the local News and radio today. No, I'm not going in![:0] I have to go load and set up the band equipment today. We have to have everything set-up and a sound check done before 3:00. We play from 9:00-1:00. And I'm still sittin here in my Skivies drinkin coffee. Guess I better get movin soon! It's gonna be one hell of a saturday night!!![:p]

"I AM MY OWN WORST ENEMY"