In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

OHIO - - - - -

s.guns.gun Member Posts: 3,245
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
WHY I LOVE OHIO

It's winter in OHIO
And the gentle breezes blow,
40 miles per hour, at 32 below!

Oh, how I love OHIO
When the snow's up to your butt,
You take a breath of winter air,
And your nose freezes SHUT!!!

Yes, the weather here is wonderful,
I guess I'll hang around,
I could never leave Ohio,
Cause I'm FROZEN TO THE GROUND!!!

Comments

• babybearbabybear Member Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    HAHAHA...Yes, it's been like that lately....B.B.
  • ryan_marineryan_marine Member Posts: 635
    edited November -1
    That is why I wish I was there right now. No kidding. I hate southern california. At least there I could keep warm with a ar-15 barrel.

Ray

More Powder, More Lead, More Dead
  • Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm from Scioto county OH and still have family out there, according to them it's toooo dang cold, they aint used to the style winters we get here in PA[:D]

line2.gif
    email2b.gif
    hillbilly.gif
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Good one. I actually do like the winter, but this ones starting to take it's tole on me.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • gbeggrowgbeggrow Member Posts: 5,499
    edited November -1
    At one point I was dreadfully tired of the winters in Ohio. I even pondered the thought of moving to a warmer state. I've been lucky enough in my career to be able to travel all over the United States and see the country. I have to admit that after doing all that traveling that Ohio definatly is for me. I've learned to love the cold winter months and the changing seasons. I must say that it's a bit over populated though. If I were a gazillionaire I'd probably have to have a second home/retreat in Montana. [;)]

Ohio ain't all bad!
  • DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I work outdoors in the stuff everyday. Once in a while we get a job along the lakeshore {Erie}...Now THAT wind is REALLY cold....

"I AM MY OWN WORST ENEMY"