In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

What's on your menu.

Brth729Brth729 Member Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Just wondering what everybody else is having tonight. I got some smoked hamhocks at the store yesterday, and I'm just putting the finishing touches on some ham and bean soup. Next I'll be starting on a peach/pear cobbler that makes my wife drool. I know what I'll be having for dessert later on.[:p]

Brian

My grandfather once told me,"It's not what a man possesses that determines the importance and quality of his life, but rather what possesses the man.

Comments

• Contender ManContender Man Member Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Fixin today and tomorrow dinner in the oven now

Tonight Swiss Steak in milk/mushroom sauce, mashed taters and green beans ... desert is Asst. Girl Scout Cookies.

Tomorrow stuffed porkchops using cornbread/garlic stuffing and salad (not in the oven now) with home made oil & vinegar dressing. Desert will again be asst. Girl Scout Cookies.

Ok, ya got me ... I'm a soft touch for kids selling cookies down at the store and a couple that live near me, and then of course there's folks at my wife's clinic and shes even a better touch than me on buying cookies[:D]

If you only have time to do two things so-so, or one thing well ... do the one thing!
  • NighthawkNighthawk Member Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Looks like Hungryman Dinners again for me tonight.

Rugster

"Toujours Pret"
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,446 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We are having a T- bone steaks tonight with a baked taters and salads.
  • reb8600reb8600 Member Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Last nights left over lasagna. I work swing shift so I always get the leftovers that the family had the previous night. Sunday is usually my only night off and it sure is nice to enjoy a fresh home cooked meal.

Guncontrol-The ability to hit what your aiming at.
  • gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • punchiepunchie Member Posts: 2,792
    edited November -1
    Fried boneless pork chops, mac&cheese, spinach and biscuits. Hope Swwbo gets home soon cause I'm hungry!!!!!!!

AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Baked chicken, dumplings, lima beans (classic loves em) fresh green salad and cream corn....

Dessert?...none wanted...

cute_skunk.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion

Hudson.gif
  • dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 32,003 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ham , beans and rice.

"Right is Right, even is everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    sausage and onions for me on a sandwhich

We're men. Its our God given right to watch sports and smut" - Al Bundy
  • Queen of SwordsQueen of Swords Member Posts: 14,355
    edited November -1
    Crab cakes, cheesey mashed potatoes, and salad....just like Red Lobster used to make....

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it that the former does not submit to hereditary predjudices, but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - Albert E.

On my tombstone:"Keep you eyes on the road, your hands upon the wheel..."the Lizard King
  • Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Slop, ground beef/venison browned in skillet, brown gravy added, dumped over pile of buttermilk biscuits and mashed potatoes.

line2.gif
    email2b.gif
    hillbilly.gif
  • Cyberdyne systemsCyberdyne systems Member Posts: 427 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I ate an early dinner:

*rib eye steak
    *fried rice
    *creamed corn
    *some cow's tongue
    *apple juice
    [8D]