In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Satan's Emissary Talks to environmentalists

droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
edited January 2017 in General Discussion
This is great,,

Quote:
The occasion was a press conference hosted by the Global Warming Policy Foundation for Myron Ebell, head of the Trump administration's Environmental Protection Agency transition team. Satan's Emissary, as liberals prefer to think of him.

Ebell had come to tell them about Trump's plans for the environment and energy, which I won't repeat here because you know them already. (It's going to be beautiful, that's all you need to remember.)

No, the reason I went wasn't to hear what Ebell had to say but to watch how his audience reacted.

You know that scene in The Omen when Damien's parents try to take him into a church? It was a bit like that. Or maybe the one in The Exorcist, where Regan's head does a 360 degree spin.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/01/31/delingpole-trumps-climate-plans-made-medias-heads-explode/

man_head_spinning_md_wht.gif

Comments

• Options
    mag00mag00 Member Posts: 4,719 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Loved the article, especially when the first reporter asks or comments at a press conference for the guy they wish to hear from.

quote:The reporter who set the tone - and if nothing else, you've got to admire his honesty - was the one from Channel 4 News who told Ebell: "It will occur to you that this room is full of people like myself who consider that nothing you say has any basis in fact. So what you've been telling us is essentially meaningless."
  • Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,355 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    Any time you can stomp on an enviro-whacko's nuts, DO IT........