In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Greetings From Harrisburg

SwwboSwwbo Member Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Well folks just wanted to share some news regarding out get together here in Harrisburg... Let me tell you.. These are some great folks.. NJRETCOP/Charlie is one funny guy.. His wife Carol is a sweetheart.. Now Pabooger he is as much as a mess as you see him on here.. What character.. I really thought I would see him come in the show with flowered shorts on . Mabooger/Chris is the steadying influence in their family. GHD and Wendy what can I say.. I just liked them for the very beginning..Very down to earth.. GHD is very funny. I really thought I was going to find myself in the pool tonight.. Clothes and all.. He gave me a break.. Clair/Craig and his wife are a joy.. His wife actually is in school to run heavy equipment.. My hat is off to her.. ^5 girl!!... Gunpaq and his friend/wife.. I'm not sure to be honest.. We were sitting at the opposite ends of the table so really didn't get a chance to talk with them.. They are heading to Hershey PA tomorrow too.. The rest of the group is going to cabela's tomorrow but we will all meet back up tomorrow night.. Guess Punchie and I will buy swimsuits while we are out tomorrow before I find myself in the pool with clothes on... and a patch cable so we can post some pictures.. Oh we met JustC at the show..I personally didn't get a chance to talk to him..

PS.. GHD... Franklin County is hummmmmmm Good.. Place!!![:I]

Comments