In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

The female members are gonna have my hide

paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
women.jpg

pa.gif

Rixford.gif

LIFES MOSTLY SCARS AND SOUVENIR'S - Max Stalling

To Ride, shoot straight,and speak the truth
This was the Ancient law of Youth
Old times are past, old times are done:
But the Law runs true, O little son!

Comments

• SwwboSwwbo Member Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ok Tim, here is my question to you.... If you were at a shopping mall that had only gun and hunting supply stores what would that blue line look like? Oh wait... I'll tie a piece of chalk on his shoes this coming friday and see how many paths he makes..lol
  • dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 32,003 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Swwbo
    Ok Tim, here is my question to you.... If you were at a shopping mall that had only gun and hunting supply stores what would that blue line look like? Oh wait... I'll tie a piece of chalk on his shoes this coming friday and see how many paths he makes..lol

Be kind, we are only men....

"Right is Right, even is everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"
  • chunkstylechunkstyle Member Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Swwbo
    Ok Tim, here is my question to you.... If you were at a shopping mall that had only gun and hunting supply stores what would that blue line look like?

Where IS this mall you speak of??? Don't tease me!!!

"Go to Lakedaemon, stranger passing by;
    And say there, that in obedience to her law, here we lie"
  • BOBBYWINSBOBBYWINS Member Posts: 7,810
    edited November -1
    And she never even made it to GAP!!
    [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

BW

IT'S WHAT PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THEMSELVES THAT MAKES THEM AFRAID.
  • bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
    edited November -1
    My blue line would end and start in the parking lot where I would be reading a gun mag and trying to be patient.

Big Daddy my heros have always been cowboys,they still are it seems
  • zr700zr700 Member Posts: 2,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thats real funny, but true. I tell my wife all the time that women go shopping just to go even if theres nothing they need. A man will wait till he needs somthing the he goes to get it with out getting ten other items.

Jason
    Proud NRA member
    "The constitutions of most of our states assert that all power is inherent in the people; that...it is there right and duty to be at all times armed."
    Thomas Jefferson 1824
  • Tiger6Tiger6 Member Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Oh Gawd.. Toooooo funny.. Just toooo good.. OUCH, got caught byt the Mrs.. Seems she does not understand the degree of humor in Pa's post.. Darned if I am going to explain it.. I like waking up with both eyebrows in place! [:D][:D][:D]

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
    George Orwell

TARGETS UP!
    TIGER6