In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Cautionary Tale

nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,058 ******
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
I received an email today from a member. Seems the member posted a wanted ad on the want ad board.

A non-member, crusing the board without registering, saw the ad and answered by email, not going through the GB boards. The non-member stated that he had what the member was seeking, and they came to a price.

The member sent his money, and guess what?

No merchandise, and now the non-member won't answer his email.

Nuff said. Be careful, folks.

SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com the best gun auction site on the Net! Email davidnunn@texoma.net

Comments

• 358 WINCHESTER358 WINCHESTER Member Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    David
    I have a WTB ad for a savage 24c and have gotten three emails, asking what I would pay for one. When I ask for there GB name to check thier feed back they never reply back. [:0]

Son if you didn't learn something today, you wasted the whole day. (Jasper N. Lee, my granddaddy)
  • Tiger6Tiger6 Member Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks David, Good advice..

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
    George Orwell

TARGETS UP!
    TIGER6