In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Kerry Blasts Bush's Daytona 'Photo Op'

22WRF22WRF Member Posts: 3,385
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
This guy is totaly nuts.
Opps I mean desperate

Kerry, who has a commanding lead in the race to oppose Bush this fall, chided the president for taking time out Sunday to attend the Daytona 500, saying the country was bleeding jobs while he posed for a "photo opportunity." Bush had donned a racing jacket to officially open NASCAR's most prestigious event in front of some 180,000 fans.

"We don't need a president who just says, 'Gentlemen start your engines'," Kerry said. "We need a president who says, 'America, let's start our economy and put people back to work."

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism.
[Teddy Roosevelt]

Comments

• mudgemudge Member Posts: 4,225 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    - - - - Kerry and the horse he rode in on.

Mudge the disgusted

I can't come to work today. The voices said, STAY HOME AND CLEAN THE GUNS!
  • NickCWinterNickCWinter Member Posts: 2,927
    edited November -1
    And his little dog, too.
  • greeker375greeker375 Member Posts: 3,644
    edited November -1
    We don't need Bush running around saying, "gentlemen, start you're engines" as much as we don't need some weazel from Mass. running around wearing neck ties that cost $150-$200 each telling us he's just an average guy who fought in VNam, who dumped his 1st wife because his 2nd wife's Dunn & Bradstreet was bigger and better than the 1st!

I wish all candidates would focus on TODAYnot yesterday.

"the difference between the almost right word and the right word is like the difference between a lightning bug and a lightning bolt" - Mark Twain.
  • rcrxmike_2rcrxmike_2 Member Posts: 3,275
    edited November -1
    Screw Kerry.....lost any credibility that any democrat may have fostered in me when I saw the pic of him sitting behind jane fonda at an anti war rally.

Think it was just a photo op?....to me it was an extremely ballsy move considering how many towelheads would jump at the chance to off him. To me, Kerry is just another squeeky wheel that is doing what he can to oil himself. Bush flew right to the hornet's nest himself to have some turkey with our guys. For someone as hated in the camel humping sector of the globe as he is, it took a set of 5 pound brass ones.

I hope that he gets re-elected. America does not need another crying bleeding heart liberal to lead us. We need a MAN.

Another appealing factor for gw, at least for me is the fact that in his younger days, he wasn't 'sqeaky kleen' and freely admits it.

As for the the 'weapons of mass destruction not found' argument, screw that. These camel jockey, towel headed, sand niglets, (and i mean no disrespect to African americans with that term, rather the webster's dictionary definition) deserve every bit of what they get, and more. Think about the dancing in the streets of Bagdad when those cowardly pukes Killed thousands of americans on 9/11. Lest you forget, it was on cnn. I haven't forgotten.

As for it being a photo op, sure it was. But it was more to a lot of people. It was a signal that we are not being held hostage on our own soil by a bunch of Laundry wearing camel boinkers.

So when John 'blow dry' Kerry points to the clinton, (oral sex, cigar sliding, Give commie china status undeserved, send our jobs overseas, pardon our buddies, let friends take the rap for our illegal real estate dealings) glory years, just remember. the economic mechanisms and measures that made him look look a hero came not from anything he did, but fromthe bullet biting days of ronald reagan.

I look forward to his concession speach. *!

JOIN PETA! (PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS) I didn't climb to the top of the food chain to have a salad and spring water!
  • BlackieBoogerBlackieBooger Member Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What, Kerry can campaign but Bush can't? Really amazing.

"Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, not liberty to purchase power."
    Benjamin Franklin, 1785
    123div.gif