In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

President RALPH NADER.....

charlie15charlie15 Member Posts: 937 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
hear he's supposed too make announcement sunday that he's in the running!![xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(]

"Well i'll be a suck egg mule"...Arthur Hunnicutt.

Comments

• BullzeyeBullzeye Member Posts: 3,560
    edited November -1
    *shrug*

Hopefully he'll pull some votes away from Kerry.

"If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate for an outright ban, picking up all of them, "Mr. and Mrs. America, turn them all in," I would have." -Sen. Dianne Feinstein

feinstein2.bmp
  • njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    Yeah,

I understand if he wins, he's gonna drive a Corvair in the inauguaration parade. [:D][:D][:D]

vic.jpg

Charlie

"It's the stuff dreams are made of Angel"NRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com
  • woodshermitwoodshermit Member Posts: 2,589
    edited November -1
    If Nader runs, it will mean MORE votes for Kerry because there are a lot of folks out there who are sorry they voted for Ralph last time and a lot more who will come to the polls in an attempt to offset those handful of Nader votes.
  • BlackieBoogerBlackieBooger Member Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He will take votes from Kerry or Edwards for sure. Maybe enough in some close contests to give the state to the Republicans. The Deemocratic campaign chairman is worried.

"Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, not liberty to purchase power."
    Benjamin Franklin, 1785
    123div.gif