In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

has anybody posted this senseless killing?

lindalecowboylindalecowboy Member Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2008 in General Discussion
If so, then one of you moderator guys does us all a favor and dump this post. If not, you guys are going to be sick after viewing this "confession"........

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=6830893&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1

TWO VERY SICK PUPPIES>.......

Comments

• Options
    kyplumberkyplumber Member Posts: 11,111
    edited November -1
    public hanging.
  • Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,010 ******
    edited November -1
    I would spring the trap on that animal myself, and then go have a nice dinner and a few beers, and sleep like a log. Or, just make him dig a nice hole in the ground, then shoot him and let him fall into it. Better yet, just push him into it and fill it in. Let physics and physiology take over.
  • Options
    dongizmodongizmo Member Posts: 14,477 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Another reason for police cars to have eyebolts in the back bumper, so all these boys "homies" can see them being drug through the streets on they way to the gallows....
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nunn
    I would spring the trap on that animal myself, and then go have a nice dinner and a few beers, and sleep like a log. Or, just make him dig a nice hole in the ground, then shoot him and let him fall into it. Better yet, just push him into it and fill it in. Let physics and physiology take over.

I like the last idea, let him dig the hole then just nudge him in it and fill it in ;)

Godlessness is what that is fellow friends, or as some would say evil.
    That afropuff mfr needs to be buried alive, and yes I know that is not very forgive and forget of me, but I am only human. I have a heart a mile wide for babys, but that is where it ends. Anyone that thinks guns should be illegal need to watch this video, this sack of shict is why EVERY LAST AMERICAN SHOULD OWN A GUN AND BE PROFICIENT WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nunn

I mean, know what I'm sayin', like man, you cooler than me man, like, you know, I'd like stake his mofo * down over one of dem fire aunt mounds and like, know what I'm sayin', watch'um, like pick 'im to the bone. Know what I'm sayin' man?
  • Options
    sarge_3adsarge_3ad Member Posts: 8,387 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I couldn't hardly understand what the punk was sayin', "know what I mean?" But, what I could understand, he should be given just what Nunn prescribed. Basturd!
  • Options
    redneckandyredneckandy Member Posts: 9,686 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Gut em like a fish. No painkillers.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by redneckandy
    Gut em like a fish. No painkillers.

waste of time! drop him in a hole and let the worms have Thanksgiving
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Shoot, Shovel, and Shut Up...
  • Options
    redneckandyredneckandy Member Posts: 9,686 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ECC
    Shoot, Shovel, and Shut Up...

Too quick and easy for that waste of life.
  • Options
    mateomasfeomateomasfeo Member Posts: 27,143
    edited November -1
    Killing them is a formality. They are already dead.
  • Options
    bigcitybillbigcitybill Member Posts: 4,891 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That made the rounds in the local news about a week ago. What strikes me is how unremarkable it is in Dallas/DFW when this sort of thing happens.

Around here, you can't look at a paper or listen to the radio without hearing about somebody throwing a baby off a bridge or shooting somebody in the ear while they sit in their car or killing someone just for kicks.

Sick stuff goes on around every corner...