In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Bad fishing day

alledanalledan Member Posts: 19,541
edited April 2005 in General Discussion

Comments

• Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Thats what I wish we could do to the idiots that race them Jet skis around in the no wake zones...

yo-yo.gif
  • Options
    hedgehopper62hedgehopper62 Member Posts: 636 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    lOOKS LIKE A WORSE JET SKI DAY LOL tks hedge
  • Options
    dakotashooter2dakotashooter2 Member Posts: 6,186
    edited November -1
    When they start getting that close the 2# Musky lure comes out of the box and waived in front of their face.
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [8D][8D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    Jimmy BossJimmy Boss Member Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You dont know how many times I would have liked to throw a super * or a rattle trap at the heads of these lake lice riding bassturds[}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)]

JBoss......Fear No Fish/peace through superior firepower/If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you are reading it in English, thank a soldier!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    bikrprchrbikrprchr Member Posts: 217 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Great suggestion Allen, nothing ruins a good day of fishing like some knot head on a water bike. Why is it those clowns seem to think the fishermen will appreciate their presence???[}:)]
  • Options
    2-barrel2-barrel Member Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I like wisconsin laws. If the lake isn't over 50 acres it is a no wake. I mostly fish those smaller lakes and it is real peaceful. Plus I catch all the fish we can eat.

2-barrel
  • Options
    plains scoutplains scout Member Posts: 4,563
    edited November -1
    I like to fish lakes with no fish. They are never crowded and I have no expectations except solitude.[^]

"Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for." -- Will Rogers

My friend is one... who takes me for what I am.
    Henry David Thoreau