In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

My First Giveaway. ***WINNER is Littlema_3****

WranglerWrangler Member Posts: 5,788
edited May 2005 in General Discussion
Email me your mailing address and I'll ship the books to you. I'm leaving for a conference tomorrow morning. I'll be gone for a week. I'll ship them when I return. Congratulations!

Well, I finally got off of my lazy butt and picked something for a giveaway. I decided I was going to make some room on my bookshelf. I will be giving away two fine Tom Clancy novels, Without Remorse and Debt of Honor. Both are hard back. Both are very good books.

Da Rules:

1. 100 post rule applies.
2. Must agree to pass these on when you are done. I don't care if it's to your dog. It's just not right for a good book to sit on a shelf.
3. I'll throw everyone's tag into a hat and draw the winner on 06-03-05.
4. One winner gets both books.

P.S. I haven't yet figured out how to resize the photo. This is my first post with a picture. Any suggestions for resizing would be appreciated.

22925tom-med.jpg

"If guns kill people, then I can blame my pencil for my spelling mistakes!" -- Larry the Cable Guy

Comments