In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

S&W Model 27 on GB

TwoDogsTwoDogs Member Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Auction number 15796903.
Momma-mia!!!

"Always drink upstream from the herd"
Will Rogers

Comments

• outdoortexasoutdoortexas Member Posts: 4,780
    edited November -1
    Hope you're not plannin' on bidin',
    post a good deal on here and it's gone... [;)]
  • TwoDogsTwoDogs Member Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You know I Can't pass on a bargin like this...gonna snipe it at the last second[:D][}:)][;)]

"Always drink upstream from the herd"
    Will Rogers
  • Contender ManContender Man Member Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sniping is a little difficult w/ the 15 minute rule, but good luck to ya anyway.

If you only have time to do two things so-so, or one thing well ... do the one thing!
  • jsergovicjsergovic Member Posts: 5,526
    edited November -1
    http://www.gunbroker.com/auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=15796903
    Very sweet indeed!
    I'll be picking up my first .357 in about a month and two days.
    Hear it's a handful with the 2.25 barrel (SP-101).
  • Chevyman TxChevyman Tx Member Posts: 1,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Twodogs,hate to hijack your thread but i have a question. I told you the other day i want to do some business with you later when i have time and MONEY. I dont know anything about pistols. ONly one i have ever fooled with is my dad's high standard 22 auto. I dont have any idea of what to get . I looked at the pistol you are wanting to bid on, but it doesnt suit me, barrel is to short. I think i would like something along the lines of a clint eastwood special! I need a pistol in order to take the concealed handgun class. Also do you know of a good place to take the class around here? I want to have the license because of what jerry said the other night about a possible grandfather law that may one day take effect. Give me some thoughts, thanks. Thoughts from other people is welcome to!!

"Keep turnin to the RIGHT"
  • BoomerangBoomerang Member Posts: 4,513
    edited November -1
    There is some screwy bidding. The same guy is bidding against himself. How is that possible?Just figured it out, reserve has not been met. You will not be sniping this one bubba.

Boomer

"Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as it is by the obstacles which one has overcome while trying to succeed"

NRA Life Member
  • Chevyman TxChevyman Tx Member Posts: 1,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    btt

"Keep turnin to the RIGHT"