In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

CZ 2075 Rami Update

NickCWinterNickCWinter Member Posts: 2,927
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
It's in my possession, this new little puppy. I got the .40, all blue, two mags, small enough to ride in a pocket holster, inside my bomber jacket. Little finger hangs free, but it's worth it. Holds 8 rounds, but I'm carrying 7 to ease mag stress over a long period. Comes with a snap cap in the chamber! And an extra snap cap in the bag.
In the manual they specify, "Bezpecnostini Pokyny" ...oops wrong section ...manual says it has short recoil, low trigger pull weight, operates in either SA or DA. It's a natural aimer, beautifully balanced, rubber checkered grip.
We compared at the store. It's about the size of a Glock 27, also a .40. What a good feel in the hand.
Went back to the ol' faithful holster bargains and was blessed with a pocket holster to fit it, even though this is a brand new model. Then it went to work in my jacket pocket.
Better than I even expected. There's a picture of one on the auction under search for "CZ Rami." [:)]