In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

10 pm est tonight on comedy central

headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Theres queer eye for the straight guy and now there is straight guy for the gay guy, or what ever they are calling it. This is going to be good and I cant wait to watch it.

We're men. Its our God given right to watch sports and smut" - Al Bundy

Comments

• mudgemudge Member Posts: 4,225 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    GEEEZ...and I have to cut my toenails. Life's a beach.

Mudge the disappointed

I can't come to work today. The voices said, STAY HOME AND CLEAN THE GUNS!
  • offerorofferor Member Posts: 8,625 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well, if it's produced by the "Man Show" people I might enjoy it. Some irreverent, politically incorrect humor on stuff like this is looooong overdue. And a Joe Average telling an urban gay how to act & dress would be an electric hoot. Some would probably try to cry foul, but given the reverse is already being done on TV (and some no doubt find THAT show objectionable) they shouldn't have a legal leg to stand on. After all, low-brow comedy is already king, so they could hardly criticize the new show based on any lack of taste.

T. Jefferson: "[When doing Constitutional interpretation], let us [go] back to the time when [it] was adopted. [Rather than] invent a meaning [let us] conform to the probable one in which it was passed."

NRAwethepeople.jpgNRA Life Member fortbutton2.gif
  • robomanroboman Member Posts: 6,436
    edited November -1
    "Straight Plan For The Gay Man"

Can't wait to watch it.[:D]

signew.JPG

"The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long..."
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    If it's produced by the same people I'm not watching it. queer eye my ____ oops better whatch what I say around them "guys" (???)[:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • NickCWinterNickCWinter Member Posts: 2,927
    edited November -1
    Looking forward to checking out that new show tonight. I admit, I do laugh at some of the gay boys' lines or antics. And I'm straight. Doesn't mean I'm a liberal, though, despite the urge to eat kiche while watching the scampering five.