In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

The S.H.O.T. Show

The firearms consultantThe firearms consultant Member Posts: 716 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Who will be attending the show this year in Las Vegas? I have an opportunity to go. Will be there Fri and Sat. Hope to see some of you folks there. Spoeak up If you're going. John

I might not always tell you the truth, but I will never lie to you!

Comments

• The firearms consultantThe firearms consultant Member Posts: 716 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Is anyone planning on attending the SHOT show in Las Vegas in February? The 12th to the 15th. I know its for people in the Industry. Alot of you folks have FFL's. Can one attend with a C&R?
    John

• mark christianmark christian Member Posts: 24,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes I will be there. This question started coming up last month and since several of our members will be attending someone should organize or otherwise plan a meeting, perhaps at the Gun Broker display, which is at booth #7228 according the the guide provided in my latest copy of Shot Business. How about this? We all meet at the Gun Broker booth at 2PM on each of the four days that the show runs.

Mark T. Christian
  • trooperchintrooperchin Member Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wish I could go!

sniper.gif

saddamgif.gif

Go Army Beat Navy
    IF you wanna have fun join the cavalry
  • The firearms consultantThe firearms consultant Member Posts: 716 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sounds like a simple plan. They are always the best. Hope to see you there. John

• SwwboSwwbo Member Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The owner of the company I work for will be there.. Hoping it will be in New Orleans next year. I may go..
  • cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,570 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sounds like a good plan Mark. I'll be there with my son Sat and probably Fri also. I'll be watching the forum while I'm there. I don't want to miss any big GB parties!

cbxjeffIt's too late for me, save yourself.
    It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • ryan_marineryan_marine Member Posts: 635
    edited November -1
    I will be there on Sat and Sun.

Ray

More Powder, More Lead, More Dead
  • punchiepunchie Member Posts: 2,792
    edited November -1
    I'm with Swwbo, I hope it comes back East next year and we will be there. I've had to miss the last two and I now feel deprived.

AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY
  • drawndrawn Member Posts: 544
    edited November -1
    I'll be driving out on Thursday, staying at Stateline and making the commute in everyday.

"LIFE IS NOT A JOURNEY TO THE GRAVE WITH THE INTENTION OF ARIVING SAFELY IN ONE PRETTY AND WELL PRESERVED PIECE, BUT, TO SKID ACROSS THE LINE BROADSIDE, THOUGHRLY USED UP, WORN OUT, LEAKING OIL, SHOUTING GERONIMO!!"
    edited November -1
    I'm just trying to keep this toward the top. This show is a big deal for me - probably my only opportunity to meet some GB members. Nunn, could we keep this going? We are getting close to 10 and I hope to hear from some members while at the show.

edited November -1
    I thought there might be more of us there. I'm looking forward to seeing you guys at 7228 Fri or Sat.

• ElMuertoMonkeyElMuertoMonkey Member Posts: 12,898
    edited November -1
    I don't have an FFL, so I can't.[:(]

And I'd sneak in, but I can't think of any dumber place to senak into than an arena full of gun industry professionals who are surrounded by guns...