In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

CMP Qualified Marksmanship Clubs - Kansas

boeboeboeboe Member Posts: 3,331
edited May 2003 in General Discussion
I have been looking for a qualified club to join, affiliated with the CMP. In the Wichita, KS. area all I see is a junior airgun organization. I think I'm a little old for that. I'd really like to join a club, not only to buy M1 Garand, but to shoot as well. Anyone have any leads on clubs in Kansas, perferably close to Wichita, that would work?

To err is human, to moo is bovine.

Comments

• Options
    kimberkidkimberkid Member Posts: 8,857 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    boeboe -
    It's not in the Wichita area, but Capitol City Gun Club (of which I'm a member) is a CMP participating club ... from what I understand, shooting in a regular club match is all that the CMP requires. When I bought my H&R M-12 through the CMP, I sent a copy of the results mailer that the club had sent me to the CMP ... it contained the shooter's names, thier scores, when and where it was shot ... ect.

You don't have to join the club to participate, just come to a match, register and shoot and whoever is running the match will mail you a result sheet. Most matches usually start around 9am on Sunday mornings.

Here's a link to our club's info: http://www.capitalcitygunclub.com/

===========================
    Chance favors the prepared mind
    kimberkid@gunbroker.zzn.com
    If you really desire something, you'll find a way ?
    ? otherwise, you'll find an excuse.
  • Options
    rordogrordog Member Posts: 363 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    boeboe, Central Kansas Gun Club in Hutchinson, has NRA sanctioned High Power shoots.
    www.ckgc.org