In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

5 Levels of a Hangover

rldowns3rldowns3 Member Posts: 6,096
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
5 Levels of a Hangover [:D]

One Star Hangover (*)
No pain. No real feeling of illness. You're able to function relatively well. However, you are still parched. You can drink 5 cokes and still feel this way. For some reason, you are craving a steak& fries.

Two Star Hangover (**)
No pain, but something is definitely amiss. You may look okay, but you have the mental capacity of a staple gun. The coffee you are chugging is only increasing your rumbling gut, which is still tossing around the fruity pancake from the 3:00 AM Waffle House excursion. There is some definite havoc being wreaked upon your bowels.

Three Star Hangover (***)
Slight headache. Stomach feels crappy. You are definitely not productive. Anytime a girl walks by you gag because her perfume reminds you of the flavored schnapps shots your alcoholic friends dared you to drink. Life would be better right now if you were home in your bed watching Lucy reruns. You've had 4 cups of coffee, a gallon of water, 3 iced teas and a diet Coke --- yet you haven't peed once.

Four Star Hangover (****)
Life sucks. Your head is throbbing. You can't speak too quickly or else you might puke. Your boss has already lambasted you for being late and has given you a lecture for reeking of booze. You wore nice clothes, but that can't hide the fact that you only shaved one side of your face. For the ladies, it looks like you put your make-up on while riding the bumper cars. Your eyes look like one big red vein, and even your hair hurts. Your sphincter is in perpetual spasm, and the first of about five dumps you take during the day brings water to the eyes of everyone who enters the bathroom.

Five Star Hangover (*****)
You have a second heartbeat in your head, which is actually annoying the employee who sits in the next cube. Vodka vapor is seeping out of every pore and making you dizzy. You still have toothpaste crust in the corners of your mouth from brushing your teeth in an attempt to get the remnants of the poop fairy out. Your body has lost the ability to generate saliva so your tongue is suffocating you. You don't have the foggiest idea who the hell the stranger was passed out in your bed this morning. Any attempt to defecate results in a fire hose like discharge of alcohol-scented fluid with a rare 'floater' thrown in. The sole purpose of this 'floater' seems to be to splash the toilet water all over your *. Death sounds pretty good about right now...

aliens.jpg

Comments

• dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 32,003 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [:D][:D][:D]

"Right is Right, even is everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"
  • Night StalkerNight Stalker Member Posts: 11,967
    edited November -1
    Wow, finally an article or posting from a subject matter expert. He certainly nailed that one on the head. [:D][:D]

NSDQ!

"Many free countries have lost their liberty, and ours may lose hers; but if she shall, be it my proudest plume, not that I was the last to desert; but that I never deserted her." -President Abraham Lincoln
  • gbeggrowgbeggrow Member Posts: 5,499
    edited November -1
    Excellent![:D]
  • FrOgFrOg Member Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by rldowns3
    The coffee you are chugging is only increasing your rumbling gut, which is still tossing around the fruity pancake from the 3:00 AM Waffle House excursion.

Lol[:D][:D]. How true. Waffle house is always there for you[;)][:D][:p]

Frog

divemed1sm.jpg

GO NAVY, BEAT ARMY
  • punchiepunchie Member Posts: 2,792
    edited November -1
    LOL.....been there, done that. Thats why I don't do that anymore!!!!!

AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY
  • gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was a 3 star guy this morning.
  • FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:You may look okay, but you have the mental capacity of a staple gun.

Thats me half the time [:D][:D][:D]

gun1.gif
    "If you aim at nothing,
    you will be sure to hit it"
    hsas371x48.gif
    Santa_Cruz.gif
    [img][/img]
  • BlackieBoogerBlackieBooger Member Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think I encounterd all those types of hangovers in my younger days.

"Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, not liberty to purchase power."
    Benjamin Franklin, 1785
    123div.gif
  • 0311marine0311marine Member Posts: 3,233
    edited November -1
    6 star you wake up on a beach 60 miles from your house and u dont know how u got there[:p]

sspic.jpgPistol-01.gif
    SEMPER FI
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    been there done that will do all again

We're men. Its our God given right to watch sports and smut" - Al Bundy
    edited November -1
    o forgot to mention that 1 year today I drank the most Ive everhad. about 16 ounces of vodka, lots a beer, whiskey and god knows what else. Felt fine walking out of the bar threw in a dip made it about half way acrossed the street, triped getting in the car fell on my butt. roomate in the back seat threw up all over himself on the way home made me puke. Got to the room spent the next 2 hours pased out on the toilet. then took a shower and passed out yet again, then the roomate all got home and turned the water to negative 30 then burning hot as im yelling too hot too cold. a fun night to say the least.

• pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I almost remember those days, but it was Denny's, not the Waffle House.

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • toolmaniamtoolmaniam Member Posts: 3,213
    edited November -1
    Love those 5 stars![:o)]Forgot that any light over ten watts seems like a search light pointing straight at you, never happened to me, just read about it.[:0][:I]

A dead intruder cannot testify against you in a court of law!

If they're still moving, put another round in them!

P239n_Beauty.gif
  • Smokeeater 38Smokeeater 38 Member Posts: 2,735
    edited November -1
    Passing this on, Thanks [8D]

Get the job done and come home safe guys.

I rush in where others flee.
  • rcrxmike_2rcrxmike_2 Member Posts: 3,275
    edited November -1
    just for future reference, where does ....'I feel like a band of Mexicans chit in my mouth fit...." just wanna know where I stand next time......

JOIN PETA! (PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS) I didn't climb to the top of the food chain to have a salad and spring water!
  • Gibbs505Gibbs505 Member Posts: 3,175
    edited November -1
    Oh yea, been there, drank a whole bottle off Canadian Club. Don't know how I got home alive!!![:0][:(][:0][:(][:0][:(]

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
  • jsergovicjsergovic Member Posts: 5,526
    edited November -1
    Yes, but you forgot the ELECTRIC hangover, where you are still buzzed, and doing something exhilarating, and maybe having another beer.

I've played lots of gigs, and sometimes my exuberance would bubble forth in zany, crazy, fun, and just plain profound outpourings of thought and music.
    edited November -1
    no wasnt driving the g/f drove me home

• rpo242rpo242 Member Posts: 570 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Four stages of drunk.

1. Stumblin

2. Stumblin Bumblin

3.Stumblin, bumblin barfin in the wind.

4.Stumblin bumblin barfin in the wind camode hugging DRUNK.
    [xx(][xx(]

After a few hangovers and one lasting FOUR days, I figured it weren't
    worth it. Haven't had a drink since. (1967)

You can't miss fast enough.
  • ruger270manruger270man Member Posts: 9,361 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Umm.. last two times I was drinking ended up with a 4 star.. [8)]

Not fun.

GWB_logo_100.gifGWB_logo_100.gifGWB_logo_100.gifGWB_logo_100.gif
    banner-small.jpg
    www.awbansunset.com
  • hissinggoosehissinggoose Member Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [:D]Ya'll so funny! I just laffed pepsi on my keyboard! AGAIN! Been there done that with the hangover thing. I agree...it ain't worth the pain!
  • HangfireHangfire Member Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pickenup
    I almost remember those days, but it was Denny's, not the Waffle House.

The gene pool needs chlorine.

Yep- Dennys Grand-Slam! Oh Lord.....

Love them Pre-64's!!!!-Bob
  • paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
    edited November -1
    The only hangover I have now a days is the dreaded dickie do disease!

My belly sticks out further than my Dickie Do!![:0][^]

pa.gif

LIFES MOSTLY SCARS AND SOUVENIR'S - Max Stalling

To Ride, shoot straight,and speak the truth
    This was the Ancient law of Youth
    Old times are past, old times are done:
    But the Law runs true, O little son!
  • rcrxmike_2rcrxmike_2 Member Posts: 3,275
    edited November -1
    That's ok , pa, it's a poor carpenter that doesn't build a roof [:D] over his favorite, but least used tool.........quote:Originally posted by pabooger
    The only hangover I have now a days is the dreaded dickie do disease!

My belly sticks out further than my Dickie Do!![:0][^]

pa.gif

LIFES MOSTLY SCARS AND SOUVENIR'S - Max Stalling

To Ride, shoot straight,and speak the truth
    This was the Ancient law of Youth
    Old times are past, old times are done:
    But the Law runs true, O little son!

JOIN PETA! (PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS) I didn't climb to the top of the food chain to have a salad and spring water!
  • bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
    edited November -1
    I don't remember ever exceeding no. 2. I'd always get up and run as hard as I could for 15 minutes, shower, two aspirin, can of Dew and good to go. When it was real bad I'd breathe the O2 out of the tanks for a few minutes to clear my head.

Big Daddy my heros have always been cowboys,they still are it seems