In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Six fingered freak looking for same.

bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Just wondering if there are any others out there who are unashamed of their peculiarities. I was born with six fingers on each hand and my third and fourth toes from the big toe were and are fused together as one. I remember getting the little fingers cut off a few times. They actually grew back twice. The last time they froze them with nitogen, cut them off and tied the skin in a knot so I have the vestiges of my once beloved sixth fingers on the outside edge of my pinky fingers. The only problem with this arrangement is that the nerves are still there and pretty much exposed. Seems like I'm always bumping them or rubbing them off while wrenching or something. Hurts worse than getting kicked in the nads!!The little suckers still grow back though. My Mom had them get rid of them so I wouldn't get picked on for being a freak. Yeah, I look like a four toed talking albino gorilla and she's worried about six fingers. Well moms are like that. I have only met one other person with the same thing and I check everyone's hands everywhere I go. Its funny how me and this other guy were/are the same age and have a lot of the same hobbies ect., but where I am blonde and blue eyed and all sweetness and light he is black haired , black eyed and akin to the antichrist and about as evil a person as you'd ever find. Some pretty interesting things happened between me and that fellow that I will save for another time.

Big Daddy my heros have always been cowboys,they still are it seems

Comments