In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Selectfire, your mail is busted...

bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Mailed you last week and sent word with Tools to tell you about the steal/deal of a lifetime on a Citori. Its a 20 gauge grade three engraved lightning in the custom case with chokes etc.. like new for around 1500. It retails for around 2300. Also is a 20gauge/ 28 gauge set in a case with chokes etc. for 2300. I'm thinking of trading in a couple of my nicer collector shotguns for the set. I keep having dreams about it. Happy dreams of busted clays.[:D] They won't last long.

Big Daddy my heros have always been cowboys,they still are it seems

Comments

• select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,446 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No email or word from tools. That is a good deal on a grade 3. I am looking at a 20 grand lightning new for under 1600.
  • bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
    edited November -1
    You ought to drive up and give them a look. I could feed you and we could go shoot some clays too.

edited November -1
    bigdaddy , thanks for the offer it would have to be next week. Saturday is booked up and I get real lazy on Sunday.
    edited November -1
    Email me for directions and my number or get them from Tools. I'll practice up on my sun dance for the following saturday. I'll provide a loaner for the clays unless you want to try the street sweeper.[:D]

edited November -1
    I have another 20 Browning to bring. I might bring the short winchester also. Tools is coming over Saturday night I will get your address and use map it.
  • TOOLS1TOOLS1 Member Posts: 6,133
    edited November -1
    Select=fire You should check E-mail more often[;)][:D] If your going up to Bigdaddys dont forget the Camp 9[;)][:D]
    TOOLS

General TOOLS RRG

Don't go blaming the beer. Hank Hill

So much Ice, So much Beer. So little time. Shooter4

I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem. Hank Hill

When I was a child, I thought as a child. But now that I am grown, I just wish I could act like a child and get away with it.
    edited November -1
    Mine , his or yours?