In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Select-fire

2»

Comments

• TOOLS1TOOLS1 Member Posts: 6,133
    edited November -1
    I dont know if the haters are goon hate remark was intended for me but i will say this. I like Nascar. Ticket sales are so bad they do not release the numbers anymore. They are about to price themselves out of the market.

I have raced before but it was only quater midgets. I raced about 1 1/2 years it was not as much fun as kick boxing.

I do not get on the internet and say bad things about anybody. Its just not me. I cant get mad at someone i cant see. Its just silly.
    edited November -1
    Gary, if you are heading into south jersey, as in your other post, I would like to extend the olive branch and meet up with you, if possible, for a cup of Joe. I don't drink, but i will have a coke. If not, I totally understand that you might just be in a hurry or too busy to stop. I know you made a comment to me in another post that, You don't know me, But I sure would like to. Your call.[:)]John.
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    Want to go to allendale tomorrow? I can pick you up on the way.
    TOOLS

General TOOLS RRG

Don't go blaming the beer. Hank Hill

So much Ice, So much Beer. So little time. Shooter4

I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem. Hank Hill

When I was a child, I thought as a child. But now that I am grown, I just wish I could act like a child and get away with it.
    edited November -1
    I have decided to buy a 1969 dodge super bee. What is a good place to start to look for one. I want something that is in good shape. No body work. I can do the rest of the retorations myself. I restored a few musule cars in my younger days and this one is for my son. I looked at ebay and craigs list. Email me with any info if you can. You dont have to post it here. Oak.
    edited November -1
    If you do ever find this particular vehicle you are looking for let me know what it is once you've found a few..

I dont care about any others, but after 111 posts and no resolution to the question, I'd like to see it or them once you have found it or them.

Good luck.
    edited November -1
    Did you ever get any news about your stolen property? I must have missed it if you did.
    edited November -1
    coozie made it here Thanks again
    edited November -1
    Thanks man. I got the cozzie today in the mail. Hello cold beer, goodbye cold hands.[:D]
    edited November -1
    My wife got a 2008 Mustang convertible with the pony package and shaker 5000 stereo. Did not care for that but it was free. The car had 8 miles on it.

The car has 168,000 miles on it now and the only problems it has had was she had to replace the upper ball joints.

No brakes, starter, or anything else. The worst thing i can say about the car is the transmission is sealed. You can not change the fluid yourself. Also there is no dipstick on the tranny. That might be normal now for all cars.

I would buy another one in a heartbeat. Oh just remembered something else the right door panel above the elbow rest has come unglued she told me about it Monday.

The only bad thing i can say is my wife has to have Pirelli tires and they are pricey.

She drives 50 miles each way to work on the interstate so the miles add up quick. That is probably the reason why nothing else has broke.

I would recommend the Mustang to anybody and i am a Corvette fan.
    edited November -1
    I was wondering what kind of insurance value are you able to put on the Camaro? I'm not asking what you paid but what value will insurance let you put on it. Can you put more value than you paid if you got a good deal on something or even had it given to you? Just wondering how they figure the value of a one of a kind car like this. Thanks
    edited November -1
    Did you get my address? I would hate to miss out on that awesome giveaway.[;)]
    edited November -1
    Package arrived today,, fits right in.. THANKS!!!!!!!![:p]

yo-yo.gifsmilie_flagge13.gifmittelgr124.gif
    edited November -1
    You probably posted it,but what kind of 7.62x39 AR did you get and how good or bad is it?I am considering buying the PSA upper that's on sale now.Thanks
    edited November -1
    as to not hijack, Marc's generous giveaway.

I agree with PBJ, that was about the biggest DH Post I have ever seen in here. [xx(]
    edited November -1
    Ok, no name calling, no BS.

2 Simple questions.

Was public safety increased by the passage of the Hayes Admenment added to the FOPA86, which banned the sale on newly manufactured MG's to the public?

And if so, how?

Also, you stated that NO weapons were banned with the passage of the GCA'68.

I pointed out that MG's could no longer be imported intact, and that handguns had to meet a "points" system, so guns like the Walther PPk and the "Baby" Colt .25 were no longer importable.

That "banned" in my book.

Please explain your view on that.

Thank you.
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    Check your mail.
    TOOLS

General TOOLS RRG

When I was a child, I thought as a child. But now that I am grown, I just wish I could act like a child and get away with it.
    edited November -1
    Them big old Bass are tearin up the tackle....[:D]

yo-yo.gif
    edited November -1
    Happy Birthday !!!!!!!!!!!!
    edited November -1
    That must be one heck of a car to go all the way, one lucky lady!!
    You are 75 miles away from us? Do come, bring the whole family!!
    Where do yall live?
    edited November -1
    You OK[?] Hasn't posted since 12/16. Hope all is well.
    edited November -1
    did your post on about the auction side get poofed [:(!]
    tazz
    edited November -1
    Hey Gary- How's your wife doing? How about your ribs? I hope you're both feeling better. Just thinking about you. [^]

Jim
    edited November -1
    I need a driver side mirror for the Vette. I have the auto-dimming outside mirror and it has a green tint and a halo around objects. I was told that the glass is separated from the film that darkens. I was also told I will have to buy the entire mirror and mount and have it painted to match.

Is this true and where can I find one?

And do you know anything about a LS7 crate engine that puts out 630 horse without a blower/supercharger?

Thx.
    edited November -1
    That was quick
    TOOLS

General TOOLS RRG

• bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
    edited November -1
    Hey you two! When can I come down and shoot a hog with my 44?

040103cowboy_shooting_one_gun_md_clr_prv.gifBig Daddy my heros have always been cowboys,they still are it seems