In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Tools want to sell some goats?

bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
My neighborhood kids are in love with the little one. It follows my kids around the hood and is about the cutest thing I've seen since BigMomma in a mini skirt. I told them that for fifty bucks they could have one too. So far two families are in if you want to sell them for that price. I could maybe negotiate a delivery charge as well.

040103cowboy_shooting_one_gun_md_clr_prv.gifBig Daddy my heros have always been cowboys,they still are it seems

Comments

• Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Tools, also let me know if you are keeping the Volvo, if you still want to sell it get ahold of me. I am waiting fro a return call from Wills about leasing it to them. Kephart won't take that old of a truck but Wills might.

line2.gif
    email2b.gif
    hillbilly.gif
  • TOOLS1TOOLS1 Member Posts: 6,133
    edited November -1
    Bigdaddy.
    I have the brother to the one you just got. I also have the mother to the other one you have. She is one of the friendlyest goats you will ever find. She is going to have babies any day now. Should have twins.
    I will sell bothe of them to you for $125.00 And deliver them Sunday. Toolbabe and I are planing on taking them to the auction tomorrow night. So let me know. I realy hate to sell them but I need to pay for the insurance on the Toolhauler and telephone bill right now!
    Did you sell your trailer?

7mmnut I will make you one he!! of a deal if you are serious. Call me. Its going to auction Monday.
    TOOLS

General TOOLS RRG

Don't go blaming the beer. Hank Hill

So much Ice, So much Beer. So little time. Shooter4

I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem. Hank Hill

When I was a child, I thought as a child. But now that I am grown, I just wish I could act like a child and get away with it.
  • bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
    edited November -1
    Ok by me.See you Sunday. Remember the beer store doesn't open "til one pm.

040103cowboy_shooting_one_gun_md_clr_prv.gifBig Daddy my heros have always been cowboys,they still are it seems
  • Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Tools, I'll try to give you a call this weekend, right now I am running way late and need to get my * to NYC. Been playing video games all evening and forgot what time it was!

line2.gif
    email2b.gif
    hillbilly.gif
  • TOOLS1TOOLS1 Member Posts: 6,133
    edited November -1
    Sounds good guys.
    Bigdaddy if you want more goats let me know.
    TOOLS

General TOOLS RRG

Don't go blaming the beer. Hank Hill

So much Ice, So much Beer. So little time. Shooter4

I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem. Hank Hill

When I was a child, I thought as a child. But now that I am grown, I just wish I could act like a child and get away with it.
  • paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
    edited November -1
    Phew!!! For a minute there I thought Beth was putting Classic on consignment!!![:D][:0]

pa.gif

Rixford.gif

Kids that fish, hunt and trap have never mugged any old ladies!

To Ride, shoot straight,and speak the truth
    This was the Ancient law of Youth
    Old times are past, old times are done:
    But the Law runs true, O little son!
  • bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
    edited November -1
    [:D][:D][:D]