In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Why do they do this to me?

bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
And the gods of wood and steel said,"Lets show BigDaddy one of these just to see his eyes bug out!!" And BigDaddy saw and was smitten by the fair Citori singing her siren's song.Kaboom,Kaboom. Then in that instance an epiphany came to BigDaddy and he realized that God made man of clay, man made clay into targets,ashes to ashes clay to dust, the devil's tool is rust, I will have her I must, I must.... RUSTYGUN007_1074817707_MVC-005F.JPG

040103cowboy_shooting_one_gun_md_clr_prv.gifBig Daddy my heros have always been cowboys,they still are it seems

Comments

• TOOLS1TOOLS1 Member Posts: 6,133
    edited November -1
    Uhhh OK
    TOOLS

General TOOLS RRG

Don't go blaming the beer. Hank Hill

So much Ice, So much Beer. So little time. Shooter4

I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem. Hank Hill

When I was a child, I thought as a child. But now that I am grown, I just wish I could act like a child and get away with it.
  • bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
    edited November -1
    Ah what do you know about it? You shoot a model twelve pump for chrissakes![:D]

040103cowboy_shooting_one_gun_md_clr_prv.gifBig Daddy my heros have always been cowboys,they still are it seems
  • Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1
    This forum may be the wrong place for you?????

God Bless America and...
    NEVER Forget WACO
    NEVER, EVER Forget 911
    edited November -1
    Yeah Tools, find another place to hang out!

• TOOLS1TOOLS1 Member Posts: 6,133
    edited November -1
    I just cant win[V]
    TOOLS

General TOOLS RRG

Don't go blaming the beer. Hank Hill

So much Ice, So much Beer. So little time. Shooter4

I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem. Hank Hill

When I was a child, I thought as a child. But now that I am grown, I just wish I could act like a child and get away with it.
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Can't say that I blame ya. [;)]

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • competentonecompetentone Member Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    http://www.gunbroker.com/auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=15692179

But consider, you could buy 10 to 15 Mossbergs for that price!

(I know, I know, the Mossbergs just won't have any "snob" appeal...)[8D]
    edited November -1
    Snob appeal? Me? Ha ha ha!!! You want to see a surgeon with the Mossberg of scalpels? That got his degree from Mossberg University? Looks aside, the balance of a short barreled Citori and the low felt recoil of the stock design make for a near perfect bird and clays gun. I couldn't afford it in a million years. The only reason I have one at all is because my Dad quit shooting and sold it to me cheap.

• TRAP55TRAP55 Member Posts: 8,282 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    BIGDADDY, you can't own that! If it got scratched, it would make a grown man cry![:D]
  • WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I know a guy (trap55) with a 26'' barreled citori, field grade I believe, but your right the way you can throw that gun, well you'd have to be a shotgunner to understand, the function and beauty of it I guess. I may not be much of a shotgunner, but I understand.

quote:Doug Wilson Posted - 02/19/2004 : 01:27:34 AM
    This forum may be the wrong place for you?????

He doesn't care much for the shotgun stuff, but if it was a weatherby rifle, well then, my dad would be singing a different tune!

R/

Dave

How different the world would be if we could consult the veteran instead of the politician. - Henry Miller
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,446 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    x cuse m if i cn't typ i am drooling..
  • BufflerBuffler Member Posts: 821 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That is nice!! BE SAFE!! Buffler
    edited November -1
    If I had one that looked that good I'd still take it bird hunting. Otherwise what's the point?

• RosieRosie Member Posts: 14,525 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yeah BD that would be nice in a trap grade but after about a million rounds it would rattle like your grand daddys model T! I have owned several Brownings and they become buckets of rust if you don't keep on top of them. Never saw another gun rust so fast. If you really want to get pissed buy a stainless steel Browning. It will rust too!
  • salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Stop messing around and get an Ithaca Model 37.

"Waiting tables is what you know, making cheese is what I know-lets stick with what we know!"
    -Jimmy the cheese man
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,446 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    bigdaddy, I am going to get me a 20 Grand Lightning or Grade 3 soon. I can't help myself. Then I can shoot the clays with my nose up in the air (like a snob )
  • hawkeye6020hawkeye6020 Member Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    you have a way with words there BDJ

"Life is not a journey to the grave wtih the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body,

But rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming

-WOW- WHAT A RIDE!!!!!"
    edited November -1
    Selectfire, that grade three 20 with the fitted hard case and all the chokes etc. is still at the shop for $1499. It is puuurrrrrrty!!!