In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

try this one,gun photos

bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
handguns.jpg
and these
long22s.jpg

Must have fell out of Tool's pockets this weekend since I don't have any Old Winnies, Rems, or even a lousy Springfield M2

040103cowboy_shooting_one_gun_md_clr_prv.gifBig Daddy my heros have always been cowboys,they still are it seems

Comments

• TOOLS1TOOLS1 Member Posts: 6,133
    edited November -1
    I thought I lost them at the gas station while I was changing the starter. Ill pick them up next time I come up. Thanks for finding them[;)][:D]
    TOOLS

General TOOLS RRG

Don't go blaming the beer. Hank Hill

So much Ice, So much Beer. So little time. Shooter4

I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem. Hank Hill

When I was a child, I thought as a child. But now that I am grown, I just wish I could act like a child and get away with it.
  • bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
    edited November -1
    So you actually see a picture of something besides a red x?

040103cowboy_shooting_one_gun_md_clr_prv.gifBig Daddy my heros have always been cowboys,they still are it seems
  • 22WRF22WRF Member Posts: 3,385
    edited November -1
    I'll take the "Birdshead" when you start giving them away
    [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Steel is for guns Tupperware is for leftovers
  • TOOLS1TOOLS1 Member Posts: 6,133
    edited November -1
    22WRF I had not planed on giveing them away. I was mortified that I thought I had lost them. But since Im soo happy to have them found. Ill have Bigdaddy send that one to you.
    TOOLS

General TOOLS RRG

Don't go blaming the beer. Hank Hill

So much Ice, So much Beer. So little time. Shooter4

I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem. Hank Hill

When I was a child, I thought as a child. But now that I am grown, I just wish I could act like a child and get away with it.
  • wizard78wizard78 Member Posts: 3,144
    edited November -1
    Is that a bent barrel on the bottom rifle in the group of rifles? I can't make it out well. Anyway, since you don't have any guns, What would they be if you had? [8D]

Steve

ag00612_.gifsun_setting.gif
    Fight Crime, Shoot First
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Very nice.
    I can pick any I want? That cute little pump looks outa place maybe it would feel better in my safe. [;)]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
    edited November -1
    No bent barrels in that bunch. On the top are some of my favorite handguns if I were to have any. They would be a Colt SAA 45, an old Ruger three screw 44 mag,a Smith and Wesson 29-2 also 44 mag,a GP100 357 Ruger,a nickeled Ruger Bird's head 32 mag,a Colt Agent 38,a Ruger Government Target 22, an HK P7, a S&W 1076 FBI variant[Bambi made me do it] and a Kimber TLE 45. The bottom photo has some of my theoretical 22 cals.A model 71 Winchester sporter in 22lr, a Winchester 43 in 22 hornet[the pics don't do justice to the wood on those two guns], a Winchester 1890 in 22WRF, A Remington 547 target 22lr and a Springfield 1922 M2 in 22lr[this sucker can put every round into the same hole all day long].

• greeker375greeker375 Member Posts: 3,644
    edited November -1
    BDJ
    Are you sure about a Win M 71...I don't see a lever action in that group and are you sure they made a Mdl 71 in .22LR?

"the difference between the almost right word and the right word is like the difference between a lightning bug and a lightning bolt" - Mark Twain.
  • gap1916gap1916 Member Posts: 4,977
    edited November -1
    I see a S&W decocker in the picture. I dont supose its a 10mm? [8D]

Greg
    Former
    USMC
    ANGLICO
    edited November -1
    Sorry my error.That is a model 75 Winchester Sporting . I'm new to the pre 64 stuff.

edited November -1
    Yes, Gap that is the 1076 we talked about. Nice ain't it?

• gap1916gap1916 Member Posts: 4,977
    edited November -1
    Can't you see me drooling? [8D]

Greg
    Former
    USMC
    ANGLICO
  • bigal125bigal125 Member Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Is that an HK "squeeze-cocker" (P7?) I see in the top right of the pistols pic? I'm not sure I got that model number right...what caliber is it, 9MM?

I shot one of those several (okay, many!) years ago out at the 3 Points Rifle range. It was such a sweet shooting pistol, and accurate as heck! I'd love to get one of those without giving up an arm and a leg for it!

Big Al
    edited November -1
    bigal, that is an old import P7 squeezer. It is about the best little carry gun I ever had. No worries about a loaded chamber and shoved in a coat pocket. Pull it out and the grip squeeze comes natural, then it's a sweet single action all the way. 9mm and very accurate. My wife will probably commandeer it.

• whiteclouderwhiteclouder Member Posts: 10,574 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bigdaddy:

Wrong. I can see the figure in that Hornet. I'd love to see that one in my hands, it's beautiful.

Clouder..
    edited November -1
    Clouder, that gun has some sort of target seeking/repeating device I'm unfamiliar with. All the shots go in the same hole. It is one of the prettiest pieces of wood I've ever seen on a rifle of any grade. You were right about the Hornet too. It's a fine little round. Be more than happy to ship it out to you if you want to play with it for a while.

• whiteclouderwhiteclouder Member Posts: 10,574 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    BDJ:

Thanks for the offer. We'll shoot it at your place one of these days.

Clouder..
    edited November -1
    That's a deal, amigo.

• mateomasfeomateomasfeo Member Posts: 27,143
    edited November -1
    If you can't find the rightful owner, that P7 looks familiar...

oswald.jpg

Mateomasfeo

"I am what I am!" - Popeye
  • Bubba JoelBubba Joel Member Posts: 5,161
    edited November -1
    BigDaddy, if none of the barrels are bent, how are ya gonna shoot around corners..?[^]

colt_gun_in_hand_spinning_lg_clr.gif
  • gbeggrowgbeggrow Member Posts: 5,499
    edited November -1
    bigdaddy,

That a Colt Buntline at top center? If so is it a 22 or 45 model. My Pop's has a 22 and It one of my favorite pieces!
    edited November -1
    The top center is just a plain old Colt Single Action Army with a 71/2 inch barrel in 45colt. Most of these pictured are the ones I've mentioned picking up over the last year or so. I finally learned to use my wife's camera and wanted to show you that I wasn't pulling your collective leg. I bartered most of them for work on houses so I've got some time into these, but not much cash. I would have made a pretty good horse trader.