In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Its snowing

TOOLS1TOOLS1 Member Posts: 6,133
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
in Virginia [:D].....2"-4" expected, but I want more!!!

Comments

• TOOLS1TOOLS1 Member Posts: 6,133
    edited November -1
    And thay have just shut Sout Carolina down.[:0]
    TOOLS

General TOOLS RRG

Don't go blaming the beer. Hank Hill

So much Ice, So much Beer. So little time. Shooter4

I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem. Hank Hill

When I was a child, I thought as a child. But now that I am grown, I just wish I could act like a child and get away with it.
    edited November -1
    34869de3.jpg

a6c9b827.jpg

is almost time to get out my atv with the plow[:D][}:)]

The difference between "Men" and "Boys" the price of there toys!!
    edited November -1
    First snow of the year here
  • bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
    edited November -1
    Kids are home from school. Snow is really coming down hard here. Guess I'm on GB today.

040103cowboy_shooting_one_gun_md_clr_prv.gifBig Daddy my heros have always been cowboys,they still are it seems
  • allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,502 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Snowing hard in NC mountains at 9:00
    I like it!
  • FrogdogFrogdog Member Posts: 2,908 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Allen, enjoy it. They said on the tv that the NC mountains might get a couple feet. Wish I was there!
    edited November -1
    We've got an inch or more in the last hour. My wife said they were supposed to get 4 feet in Reno according to the local news. Should make the skiers happy.

040103cowboy_shooting_one_gun_md_clr_prv.gifBig Daddy my heros have always been cowboys,they still are it seems
  • RancheroPaulRancheroPaul Member Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Raining now in Utah with Snow expected this afternoon. Storm coming from the West, (Nevada, California), where 4 feet expected on Donner Pass. Heavy Snow Warning this afternoon with 2 plus feet expected in the mountains, valleys expect 6 or more inches throughout the afternoon. Snow to continue through Saturday........and we just barely saw the last of the snow we got before Christmas as it "melted" from the lawns just yesterday. There are still a few tiny patches in the shade that are not completely gone......this morning's rain should finish that off in time for the "New" snow....... Tired of winter........

I Miss The World I Grew Up In!
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,446 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just rain here for now. Maybe some snow or sleet later in the day. Will be gone by Saturday. Got a big pot of Chile going.
  • njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    Saturday and Sunday here are forecasted to be in the high 50's.

I may kiss the next groundhog I see...........unless of course it's already in GHD's sights [:D][:D][:D]

njretcop@copmail.com

vic.jpg

Charlie
  • toolmaniamtoolmaniam Member Posts: 3,213
    edited November -1
    Sunny and 50 today in Ohio. Bout time you southerners got a taste of real winter.[:D]

A dead intruder cannot testify against you in a court of law!

If they're still moving, put another round in them!

P239n_Beauty.gif
  • IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    And you guys want me to move to the Carolinas????????? Two feet of snow is a respectable storm.

We've only had two significant storms so far this winter - both before Christmas. It's been so cold, we've kept it all, but the plow guys are going broke.

Tools, no disrespect meant, but in your neck of the woods, things shut down for accumulations we wouldn't even notice.

"There is nothing lower than the human race - except the French." (Mark Twain) ". . . And DemoCraps" (me)
    edited November -1
    This is our third snowfall this year. Two inches and rising fast. Weather man says about a foot before it stops. Very windy too. Snowing sideways.

• pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sunny and 60 today. Had the snow plowed out of the drive so we could go riding today. Don't get to, son was not feeling well and stayed home, so we will too.

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,446 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They are calling for 60 degrees Saturday and 68 by Monday..
  • dakotashooter2dakotashooter2 Member Posts: 6,186
    edited November -1
    It only shuts us down when you can no longer see the hood ornament on your car.
  • allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,502 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I like the Dakota snow.
    Miller S Dakota is where my family is from and I have always felt drawn to the state.
    When a real blizzard hits, the state patrol puts barriers at Interstate entrance ramps. They declare it too dangerous to drive the interstate.
    My buddy in Brookings says that every winter, somebody goes for a drive and doesn't come home.
    They find them in May in a canal. It was snowing so hard they missed a 90 degree turn, went straight off the road and through the ice of the canal or pond. Next morning, the snow had covered their tracks. They just disappeared.
    My buddy said to an old Norwegian, It sure snows a lot up here.
    The guy said, Yeah, but it keeps the riff raf out.
  • bitemebiteme Member Posts: 20 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    bigdaddyjunior, whereabouts in Reno? didnt know i had neighbors here.

To say the least, i hope this weather calms down...ijust had my driveway poured last monday and the cement hasnt cured yet [xx(]

be safe,

john
    edited November -1
    Biteme, my wife is in Reno on business this week.