In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Need a price range on these

hk-91hk-91 Member Posts: 10,050
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
I have a guy offering my a trade. Here is what he send me about the gun,
colt match target competition h bar 223 with a leaupold with 223 vx-3 3.5x10x40mm long range with adj turrits

Have another guy offering me a new, unfired, Browning Mountain Titanium in 300WSM

Usually i would just go on the auction side and see what there going for but it down tonight.

The one i was have a good use for and the other i would probley put up for sale on here and buy something more useful to me. Anyway any help on a ruff price would be appreciated thanks

Comments

• Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,038 ******
    edited November -1
    trading against what ???
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by montanajoe
    trading against what ???

Just a suv i have. Valued at around 1800 or so. Its needs some work and i cant afford to get it going till summer time so i just though it up to see what trade offers all came in on it. Would be nice to free up the garage space.
  • Options
    bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
    edited November -1
    Don't know much about scope values, but the Browning vs the AR would put the hunting rifle as the winner.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bigdaddyjunior
    Don't know much about scope values, but the Browning vs the AR would put the hunting rifle as the winner.

Doesnt really narrow it down much as most AR's are now considered hunting rifles.
  • Options
    bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
    edited November -1
    The Colt Match Target model is not as highly an accurized rifle as it seems to claim by the name. It is a good AR, but an equal can be had at nearly half the price minus the Colt name. I sold mine and never missed it. That doesn't happen often enough to keep a count of. The Browning is made to be accurate and long lived at that. 300 mag is a bit over the top for most common domestic game at average distances, but opens possibilities for longer shots and/or bigger game. I looked up the Leupold scopes and don't think the value of it makes the AR more appealing than the bolt rifle. I don't think either is worth a 1500 dollar trade.