In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

HK USP 40 $399 exellent to like new cond.

4GodandCountry4GodandCountry Member Posts: 3,968
edited April 2003 in General Discussion
Have you seen the newest edition of CDNN's magazine? They have some awsome prices. HK USP 40 $399 exellent to like new condition, Glock 22 $379, Steyer M series in 9mm, 40s+w or 357sig for $289. At these prices I may have to get me a new toy.

"Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet."

Comments

• Options
    bhayes420bhayes420 Member Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That Steyer M series is a good looking pistol! Anyone have any experience with one? Thought about picking up one in 9mm a while back, but backed off cause nobody seemed to know much about 'em.

bhayes-answ10.gif

Taxation WITH representation isn't so hot either!
  • Options
    4GodandCountry4GodandCountry Member Posts: 3,968
    edited November -1
    Ive never shot one but was able to check one out at a local shop. It felt good and the fit and finish seemed to be good but I couldn't get used to the triangular sights. I suppose if I owned one I'd get used to it. At $289 I don't think I would complain about too much.

"Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet."
  • Options
    offerorofferor Member Posts: 8,625 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The USPs are good guns, based on the SOCOM project, and the prices have been shored up even while the popularity and sometimes the wholesale was going down. I'm holding out for a full size model in .45, but will wait until the premiums come off. Sounds like it's starting to happen...

Life NRA Member

T. Jefferson: "[When doing Constitutional interpretation], let us [go] back to the time when [it] was adopted. [Rather than] invent a meaning [let us] conform to the probable one in which it was passed."
  • Options
    NighthawkNighthawk Member Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I got the new catalog Saturday and was amazed at the Prices.As for the Steyer Gun Test Magazine give a review of it about a year ago and it got a thumbs up except the .357 sig version it had several feeding problems.The only thing that makes me hesitate on the Steyer is its no longer in production.Spare parts may be hard to find?I agree for the money its probably well worth it.They have some nice Smith& Wessons as well.

Rugster

Toujours Pret
  • Options
    drobsdrobs Member Posts: 22,545 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just an FYI - I'm seeing a lot of split HK USP 45 mags coming into the shop. The back seam of the factory mag actually comes apart. I had one split on me & have since seen two more that way. I know that the 9mm version uses a plastic mag, not sure on the 40S&W variant.

Those mags aren't cheap either.

Regards,

FREE IRAQ
  • Options
    macbthmacbth Member Posts: 78 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    As I've said before, I've just started getting into guns in the last year or so. What is CDNN, someone? Sounds like there are some good deals. Not only what the letters stand for, mind, but what is the magazine about, please.

Nick Youngblood

Go Pokes for the '04 Big XII Championship!
  • Options
    drobsdrobs Member Posts: 22,545 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    http://www.cdnninvestments.com/
    CDNN is a wholesale gun catalog that advertises in Shotgun News. They also have a monthly flier that they send out. Then let you see almost what the real prices on things are.

Regards,

FREE IRAQ
  • Options
    offerorofferor Member Posts: 8,625 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The nice thing about CDNN is you can download their whole catalog for free as an Acrobat Reader file (.pdf). Acrobat Reader is a free utility, for those who need it; you can do a net search and download -- handy to have. The catalog is 11 meg in size so it takes a little time to download, but it's worth it. I'll have to see if a non-FFL can get on their mailing list. I'd like to be made aware of their monthly specials.

Life NRA Member

T. Jefferson: "[When doing Constitutional interpretation], let us [go] back to the time when [it] was adopted. [Rather than] invent a meaning [let us] conform to the probable one in which it was passed."
  • Options
    bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
    edited November -1
    I really like the HK 9mms.I've been waiting to find a good used one.Saw one in the shop last week for $389.Very tempted to trade my Glock for it.Glad to see the prices coming down some.Speaking of Glocks, Did a big police department just re-arm or something? The market here is flooded with used Glocks all of the sudden.

Big Daddy my heros have always been cowboys,they still are it seems