In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Message from Abby ...

kimberkidkimberkid Member Posts: 8,858 ✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
message_from_abby.jpg

===========================
Chance favors the prepared mind [8D]

Topeka.gif
If you really desire something, you'll find a way ?
? otherwise, you'll find an excuse.

Comments

• idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    kimberkid--Is that your little one? If so, she's precious. I'm not allowed to have daughters. When they are that age I'd be wrapped around their little finger.
  • ATFATF Member Posts: 11,683 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Beautiful child.Thanks for the picture.
    [^][^][^][^][^][^][^][^][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]

standard.jpg
    Limerick.gif
    It's my cat's world. I'm just here to open cans.

We got rid of the kids. The cat was allergic.

ATF,Eagle Guns
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's about time. [:D]
    I was starting to go through withdrawals. [;)]

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • greeker375greeker375 Member Posts: 3,644
    edited November -1
    Tony

She's a cute one...start getting in shape buddy. I a few years you're gonna have to be fighting off the porch, deck and maybe even from coming through the windows. Me I got all sons...I don't worry.

"the difference between the almost right word and the right word is like the difference between a lightning bug and a lightning bolt" - Mark Twain.
  • punchiepunchie Member Posts: 2,792
    edited November -1
    KK, thanks I was also starting to get Abby withdrawals.

Greeker...Still worry, wait til father with pregnant daughter arrives on doorstep and no one is happy.

AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY
  • sodbustersodbuster Member Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Have you shown Abby how to make 'snow angels'??[8D]

,,,[:)]sod

cyclone.gifdemandbeeftag.jpg
  • NighthawkNighthawk Member Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I guess the old saying a picture is worth a thousand words is true.She's a Doll,their what makes the world go round Ive got two nephews I love like they were my own.Age 6 and 2 yrs the 6yr old Austin is Diabetic and takes 3 insulin shots a day.He inherited it from our Dad who died at 33yrs old from renal(Kidney)failure.But they know alot more today about the Disease than they did back then.I would like to be able to afford a dozen of my own,and my wife reminds me very often were getting old Im 32 and she is 29.

Rugster

"Toujours Pret"
  • kimberkidkimberkid Member Posts: 8,858 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sorry to be holdin out on y'all, I have a home business and took on a new project ... I've been busy as ... well, busier than I've been in years!

rugster
    Old???? You don't even know what old is yet! I'm 47 now ... and Abby wasn't an "ooops" ... even though I have a daughter 23 with my first grandson (almost exactly 20 years difference between the oldest and youngest) ... a 22 year old son that would make any man proud and a 16 year old daughter that lives with her mom ... When we got married almost 8 years ago, we weren't going to have kids ... then my wife said she thinks maybe she wants a child after all, I figured: "What the heck, I'm not going to be doing anything I wouldn't want to do with a child around anyway" ... in fact, I've spent more time with Abby than probably all the other 3 combined ... life isn't as hectic as it was when I was young ... Kids are much more fun when you can enjoy them!

greeker375
    Don't I know it! ... believe me, I'm starting to feel creaks and kinks in places I didn't know existed plus We started the Adkins diet a week ago today ... haven't really started any exercise regimen yet but we're walking a mile a day that we didn't before.

sodbuster
    This is her 2nd year for snow angles, mom got to show her this year ... since this is Ms.Kimbers first and probably last, she needs to make some of the memories!

===========================
    Chance favors the prepared mind [8D]

Topeka.gif
    If you really desire something, you'll find a way ?
    ? otherwise, you'll find an excuse.
  • dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    You hug that baby girls neck for me![:D]

How you doin'!wolf_evil_smile_md_wht.gif
  • jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    She is a cutie KK. I've got one of my own. Guess I'll have to show her off too.

"If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace" -Thomas Paine

If the people have become so apathetic that they will not vote out all the liberal scum (republican and democrat alike), the only solution is Constitutional Convention II the sequel. Let's get it right this time.