In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Brokaw admits being a democrat

jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
edited June 2010 in General Discussion
http://www.thefoxnation.com/media/2010/06/29/brokaw-comes-out-closet

quote:"A Western Governor said "We're losing Independents." He's a Democrat - from our party."

And check out this comment...

quote:The Majority of the human race in America are hard working Democrats that respect the Country in every way. The minority of the lowlife criminals,robbers, rapist, Facist, racist, child molesters,hate spewers and dumb *'s are Republicans. They destroyed this Nation for eight years in every way possible. Then murdered half of the people in a contry that had not and would not bother us. So how in the hell can you idiots spew your hate at a President that is trying to help you. What idiots.

Awesome!

Believe it! There are many people this stupid on both sides of the aisle.[:(!]

Comments

• Options
    trapguy2007trapguy2007 Member Posts: 8,959
    edited November -1
    I want to hear what he has to say in Nov.
  • Options
    TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yup and the libs call the tea party names but guess what most of the tea party members are the ones paying for the liberals give a ways. 50 % of the dems are the ones sucking the gov tit dry or maybe he hadn't noticed that.
  • Options
    Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Much ado about nothing.

He was quoting a "western governor", and most western governors are Republicans. He stopped, mid-quote, to clarify that it was a democrat that he quoting, and not a republican.

The way I took it, what he intended to say was:

"A democratic western governor said 'We're losing independents from our party". Given that that's pretty much the clear picture from pollsters (of all stripes), I'd say that was Brokaw's intent.

At any rate, I don't need a quote to tell me Brokaw's liberal leanings...just listen to him for awhile.

As to the second quote...where in the hell did you get that? I didn't see it in the comments section (maybe it was taken down).
  • Options
    jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    "... our party."

His and Matt Lauer's.

Anyway, yea, already knew it, but it is big time taboo for them to admit it. It makes it hard to say the liberal media is not liberal, when they up and admit it.

Not a big deal, I can't stand republipukes any more than demoturds anymore, just thought it was interesting that he slipped.

The quote was the top one on the page when I found the article. Probably a rash of replies sent it flying off the page.

Amazing window into the soul(less) of the type of individual that is determining the direction we are going, eh?

edit: BTW, what is a Facist?[;)]