In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

500 Giveaway winner is PATBUZZARD. PAT?

jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
PATBUZZARD. Guys, I wish I had one for each of ya.[:)]
congrats PAT, I guess the next thing is for you to email me your address, I'll ship it to ya, and you let me know it arrived ok......Is that right guys??

C'mon pat. Contact me .
As is the custom. I went digging and found a very nice rifle sling that I haven't used for along time. Figured somebody could put it to use. It has a wide padded shoulder strap, with some leather work on it, a deer and stuff, and a thumb loop at the bottom. Also has the sling swivels so it's ready to put on that gun. Will draw names tonight. This is my first attempt at this so if it's screwed up, I apologize.Thanks pickenup.[:)]

"If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace" -Thomas Paine

If the people have become so apathetic that they will not vote out all the liberal scum (republican and democrat alike), the only solution is Consbreastutional Convention II the sequel. Let's get it right this time.

Comments