In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Stalin's Last Purge.

Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
Was never carried out.

http://globalfire.tv/nj/03en/history/stalin.htm

After watching a few documentaries I am convinced uncle Joe was murdered. That is of course if it's possible to murder a mass murderer?

Comments

• Options
    gruntledgruntled Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    It had nothing to do with any attempt to save the Jews. There was another purge set to happen & the leaders were afraid it would include them. They had already murdered countless millions & could easily have done so again.
    The statement by Beria was likely true & says it all.
    Beria supposedly boasted to another Politburo member that he was responsible for Stalin's death, saying: 'I did him in! I saved all of you!' ...
    The irony of course is that they were just as afraid of Beria & then did him in.
  • Options
    bartman45bartman45 Member Posts: 3,008 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I thought your topic was about some Ruskie laxative..............
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well it seems many of the leadership were Jews. Beria was a Jew and he saved all the Jewish Leadership and by default the Jewish Scapegoats Stalin was going to un leash on.

I guess I thought the fact Stalin was murdered was not as well known as it actually is. Why don't the history books tell the truth?
  • Options
    1880texan1880texan Member Posts: 978 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Stalin was married to a jew as was his daughter. Both into the jewish Kaganovich family. His son, Vassili, was betrothed to the jew Molotov's daughter. So was Stalin going to execute his own family?
  • Options
    eastbankeastbank Member Posts: 4,215
    edited November -1
    he left his son in a german prison camp in ww-2. eastbank
  • Options
    jptatumjptatum Member Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The rumor about Stalin being murdered has been around for years. Soon after Stalin died, Beria died probably not from natural causes.
  • Options
    gruntledgruntled Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 1880texan
    Stalin was married to a jew as was his daughter. Both into the jewish Kaganovich family. His son, Vassili, was betrothed to the jew Molotov's daughter. So was Stalin going to execute his own family?

Stalin had three wives, all of them Jewesses.

The first was Ekaterina Svanidze who bore him one son, Jacob. His second wife was Kadya Allevijah. She bore him a son Vassili and a daughter Svetlana. His second wife died in mysterious circumstances, either by committing suicide or murdered by Stalin. His third wife was Rosa Kaganovich, the sister of Lazar Kaganovich, the head of Soviet industry
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Beria was tried and killed by the inner circle cause they feared he was wantede to be the next stalin. After murdering hundreds of thousands he beggede for his life on his knees. They got tired of his whining and gagged his before they shot him. A Brigade or two of troops kept his secret police from coming to his rescue.
  • Options
    jptatumjptatum Member Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks Waco, I wasn't aware of that. How long was the trial and execution, about 5 minutes?