In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Flint Mi ..almost claims another!

kriskris Member Posts: 973 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
my sons friends father was working his job at a local college up in flint this past saturday....he was grazed in the head by a bullet..unknown if the shooter was a drive by or from some window...he is fine and went back to work after being released from the hospital....and this occured in the Museum district...the area that alledges to be the safest in flint...ya right..

it is good that we meet in the struggle of life or death.. .....it shall be life!

Comments

• concealedG36concealedG36 Member Posts: 3,566 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yeah, nice area Flint is huh Kris? Almost as nice as Detroit.

As far as I'm concerned Flint, Detroit, and a few other armpits of the State should be leveled so we can start over. [V][xx(]

G36

Gun Control Disarms Victims, NOT CriminalsThe 2nd Amendment; America's Original Homeland Security
  • TOOLS1TOOLS1 Member Posts: 6,133
    edited November -1
    One time I delivered a load of meat into Detriot. When I got out of the truck to go into the place to let them know I was there with the load. I noticed a large red spot on the ground. After I had given the receiver the paper work. He told me to go back to the truck and get into the sleeper. And not to answer the door for anyone but him. I asked why. He told me that a driver had been killed there the day befor. That red spot on the ground by my truck was his blood.
    TOOLS

General TOOLS RRG

Don't go blaming the beer. Hank Hill

So much Ice, So much Beer. So little time. Shooter4

I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem. Hank Hill

When I was a child, I thought as a child. But now that I am grown, I just wish I could act like a child and get away with it.
  • orca44magorca44mag Member Posts: 690 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Tools, ya and Detroit is second to Chi-town on the "hit parade" so if you take any loads there, REALLY watch out.