In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

KKK and the Preacher - (joke)

greeker375greeker375 Member Posts: 3,644
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
A South Carolina preacher rose with an angry red face. "Someone in this congregation has spread a rumor that I belong to the Ku Klux Klan. This is a horrible lie and one which a Christian community cannot tolerate. I and my family are terribly embarrassed by these accusations and do not intend to accept this. Now I want the party who did this to stand and ask forgiveness from God and this Christian family." No one moved.

The preacher continued, "Do you not have the nerve to face me and admit this is a falsehood? Remember, you are among fellow christians and you will be forgiven and in your heart you will feel the glory of confession. Now stand and confess your transgression." Again all was quiet.

Slowly, a "drop dead" gorgeous blonde--with a body that would stop
traffic--rose from the third pew. Her head was bowed and her voice shook as she spoke. "Reverend, there has been a terrible misunderstanding. I never said you were a member of the Klan. I just told a couple of my friends that you were a wizard under the sheets." [:p][}:)]

"the difference between the almost right word and the right word is like the difference between a lightning bug and a lightning bolt" - Mark Twain.

Comments