In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Silver Coin / Coin Collector ???

tneff1969tneff1969 Member Posts: 6,682 ✭✭
edited April 2015 in General Discussion
I know where silver is sitting, most silver eagles bring a little over spot. Except, some low minted years. I have a tube of 20, 2007 silver eagles which were low production. JM Bullion, listed them recently at a little over $25 each. Any of you that buy or collect silver, will you pay a little more for the low production runs ?

Comments

• Options
    claysclays Member Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You would need to find a coin collector to get much over spot. Most silver buyers, (myself included), buy as close to spot as possible. To me, an ounce of silver is an ounce of silver, I don't care who's picture is on it. JM Bullion will buy it, but I think they have a $1K minimum.
  • Options
    wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Agree there is not much nsmatic value...

You will get spot +
  • Options
    tneff1969tneff1969 Member Posts: 6,682 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Was just curious, how some viewed the same coin but dated different. I sold them for $20 each / $400 for the twenty. Having to dump some stuff in preparation to move, sucks. My lever guns and some more silver, may be listed soon.